Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not see the post directly before that one??
I did, but then didn't make the connection as I tend to switch off when people start talking about Metallica when they're not relevant to the discussion. I've looked at too many Youtube comment sections to have much interest in the same old arguments about them anymore.

Load and TXF are both terrifically underrated but one’s a masterpiece and the other could use some trimming down.

Well,the good news is that we are going to have one last Iron Maiden album ( probably last one) and would be out next year.Would be could christmas...

I think Maiden really want a number one album in the US so a release not too long after this tour might be realistic. Judging from comments on social media people absolutely love this show, and this will be Maiden's most successful tour in North America ever.

To those who had been following Maiden at the time: Did the release of TBOS feel bigger than any other release since BNW? Like, was the hype much more built up, or am I looking at this in hindsight differently than those who were there did? Because the release and tour of TBOS seems to have been a pretty grandiose event, and I’m curious to know how Maiden will be able to top it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back