Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'ld have to speculate that there's a chance it's a new track title or even the new album title as there is no other link to anything else from Maiden's past that I can think of. Which would explain why Rod has put the kibosh on it appearing online. If it's out for Halloween maybe the album will be too.

Also, from a beer drinkers point of view, it looks like a red ale, which get's my seal of approval.

Well they also have a beer called Light Brigade and there's no song in their catalog with that title (but we all know what is the song though) but all is possible, we'll see.

Are you basing that on the text of the cached page on google?
I think the description on that page is a description of the original Trooper not the new beer.

The description on the page definitely corresponds to the original Trooper.

I am not sure whether the new beer would be really new or just a special limited edition of Trooper with a new label for October/November.

The description on the page definitely corresponds to the original Trooper.

I am not sure whether the new beer would be really new or just a special limited edition of Trooper with a new label for October/November.

It is the same abv. as the original Trooper, and the description on that page is the same so I reckon you are right.

Which would seem to confirm that it is PR for the new album. Why else would they re-release the original trooper in a new bottle?

If there is a connection to the new album I reckon we are very close to an official announcement about the album.

The tour ends in mid-October, perhaps the album will drop very soon after (in conjunction with Day of the Dead). After announcing Book of Souls months in advance, maybe they have flipped the script and will going with the surprise album drop?

They could do that by just putting a new "Trooper" label on it
Well, I mean, that's kind of what they did. Except apparently it says Day of the Dead instead because it's the spooky October special edition. I definitely wouldn't read too much into it in any case.

Not too keen on the idea of Day of the Dead being an album title, considering we aleady have Dance of Death. Hope it's just the name of a spooky halloween beer.

Bruce has just announced more book dates for March next year so it will be interesting to see what happens with a possible album announcement/promotion or a potential summer 3rd leg of LOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back