Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse me ,is this an iron maiden FAN forum ? because all i see is people making fun of them or mocking their songs ,their lyrics , their age and so on...looks like more like an anti-maiden forum or something

There is a difference between being a fan that can make fun of their idols and being a sheep.

Maiden are far from perfect but that does not stop them from being my favourite band.

It's done, generally, from a place of love. And has anyone here really mocked their age (other than Bruce's hair style)?

We have mocked their hair styles for quite some time, from Steve's fringe covering his (huge) forehead (I bet he does not like windy days) to Davey's fake-looking hair (from having a bald spot in 1999 to not having it 20 years later). I guess that being able to spot the flaws in your idols is good, isn't it?

They broke every record in Greece in the LOTB tour selling out 36.000 (with over 40.000 people on the open area the concert was performed) tickets easily beating their own previous best (around 26.000 in the SBIT tour) or any other high profile metal concert (previous record holder was Sabbath with 30.000 in 2005 while the big four did around 28.000 tickets all in the same area). Their previous visit in Greece had done horribly selling around 12.000 during TFF tour.

excuse me ,is this an iron maiden FAN forum ? because all i see is people making fun of them or mocking their songs ,their lyrics , their age and so on...looks like more like an anti-maiden forum or something
Actually, quite often it looks like a grammar-nazi forum with people having weird ideas about proper placement of capital letters and stuff, so yeah...

I guess that this could a very interesting theme considering their lifestyle, both as a band (constant touring using huge planes) and as individuals (living in the Bahamas but making frequent trips to London and Fort Lauderdale just to cite one)...

Only if it’s about Eddie destroying the planet or something.

Here he is, up to no good causing pollution.

220px-IronmaidenMaidenengland.jpg

Iron-Maiden-Real-Live-Tour-Progamme-1983.jpg

But here he is also attacking a major cause of pollution.

RZ-LS168-2.jpg

So in short, it's a complex issue and Eddie has conflicted opinions on the matter.

Last edited:
I guess that this could a very interesting theme considering their lifestyle, both as a band (constant touring using huge planes) and as individuals (living in the Bahamas but making frequent trips to London and Fort Lauderdale just to cite one)...

I guarantee that if the new album is themed around the environment and climate change that the Guardian review of that album will almost entirely consist of accusing Maiden of being hypocrites since Bruce flies planes. And then the only other sentence of the review will mention spinal tap.

:lol:

You could argue that the only way they could have completed those tours is by using those planes though.

I guarantee that if the new album is themed around the environment and climate change that the Guardian review of that album will almost entirely consist of accusing Maiden of being hypocrites since Bruce flies planes. And then the only other sentence of the review will mention spinal tap.

Probably not if it ends up being reviewed by this guy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back