Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think IM'll announce additional dates of "LOTB Tour" for 2020! So same as in the case of "Maiden England Tour 2014". And then we'll wait for 17th studio album release even longer than we suppose right now. IMHO September/October 2020 and promotional tour'll embrance next two years.

I think IM'll announce additional dates of "LOTB Tour" for 2020! So same as in the case of "Maiden England Tour 2014". And then we'll wait for 17th studio album release even longer than we suppose right now. IMHO September/October 2020 and promotional tour'll embrance next two years.

Absolute no chance of the album being delayed until Sep/Oct next year!

I don't see why Maiden, or any other band should record an album at this point in time with the intent of prolonging their current tour into the next year. It would make far more sense just to record it at a later time so you have a less pressuring schedule. Plus as has already been established, Maiden do not like to sit on their material for too long

Maybe they had to record now even if they don't intend to release until second half of next year.

Bruce has an album done and British Lion have an album done, so effectively 3 albums would be being delayed for a third leg of LOTB? Maybe even an Adrian album delayed as well. It doesn't make any sense. Stuff get's delayed by Maiden albums not the other way round.

They can have a third leg of LOTB any time. I suspect all the non-album tours in the future could possibly be called LOTB.

I think they will be resting or doing solo stuff in the gap of 5 or 6 months after the Legacy of the beast Tour. A busy year with the recording of the new album and the tour.
British Lion will be touring in February so… it's possible that their 2nd album has been released and also Bruce will be touring with his speech tour Book and business conferences at the end of this year.

But on the other hand…The Final frontier had a similar schedule (Recording /Summer Tour/Album release / gap of 6 months/ The Final Frontier Tour).

Only Rod knows!

I'm curious to find out who will do the album cover for the new studio album.

Mark Wilkinson again, Melvyn Grant or the mighty Derek Riggs (would love to see that) ? Or maybe they will use a new artist - the artist Claudio Bergamin (who has done Priest's Firepower album cover) is a pretty good painter. And for him, Derek Riggs is the master...../ I think he can do a very good job with Eddie in his new incarnation - hmmm, what will it be...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back