Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something pointed out on another thread that some might have missed.

There was a poll posted by the Admin for the IM Fanclub Forum on Feb 12th about which song fans would want to be replaced from the LOTB setlist. (FTGGOG just eeked out FOTD to win btw)

I'm now thinking we'll get a new song on the upcoming leg of the tour, album announcement during the first show. Release at the end of the year after tour is done.

Something pointed out on another thread that some might have missed.

There was a poll posted by the Admin for the IM Fanclub Forum on Feb 12th about which song fans would want to be replaced from the LOTB setlist. (FTGGOG just eeked out FOTD to win btw)

I'm now thinking we'll get a new song on the upcoming leg of the tour, album announcement during the first show. Release at the end of the year after tour is done.

I doubt Maiden will change the setlist based on a poll with 239 votes... I might be wrong though.

The admin of the IM forum has probably never even met Rod, let alone the band.

You're wrong. They work in a relatively small office in London and both were at the Scream for me Sarajevo screening in London, together with Bruce and other members of Maiden's team. ;)

You're wrong. They work in a relatively small office in London and both were at the Scream for me Sarajevo screening in London, together with Bruce and other members of Maiden's team. ;)
I was mostly being facetious. Good on them. I wish I got paid to work in a relatively small office in London with Bruce and co.

Noch ein bier, as we all stand united. All together, noch ein bier.

Legacy of the Beer, the ultimate Trooper; coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back