Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanctuary was last played in 2014, as the replacement for Running Free. I'm hopeful that they'll carry on from the BOS tour in terms of playing around with the encore set

Same here ... Wasted Years worked really nicely as a closer ... there are some others that would fit that bill that they realistically would play (Evil That Men Do comes to mind) ... My main hope is that Blood Brothers is mothballed

I remember when Maiden last time played in Greece in 2011, Bruce said that when they're coming to Greece next time, they will play Alexander The Great live. Now it's almost confirmed that they're going to play the Rockwave Festival. What do you guys think? I don't think so that they really going to do it.
I think he was playing to the crowd. It won't happen.

My main hope is that Blood Brothers is mothballed
I with you on this. It's such a dull song and then to put it in the encore after 'The Number of the Beast', 'Fear of the Dark' and 'Iron Maiden' makes it even more so. It kills all the momentum at that point in the set and is a major anti-climax. While it's a nice song that is well-written and composed it just isn't an interesting song. Perhaps there should be a band that plays songs like 'Blood Brothers', Delain's 'We Are the Others' and 'Brothers' from the new Iced Earth album. :puke:

I think he was playing to the crowd. It won't happen.

I with you on this. It's such a dull song and then to put it in the encore after 'The Number of the Beast', 'Fear of the Dark' and 'Iron Maiden' makes it even more so. It kills all the momentum at that point in the set and is a major anti-climax. While it's a nice song that is well-written and composed it just isn't an interesting song. Perhaps there should be a band that plays songs like 'Blood Brothers', Delain's 'We Are the Others' and 'Brothers' from the new Iced Earth album. :puke:

Blood Brothers - Dull - Are you on drugs? - Its metal Mozart man.

My call, only for fun....

1. Different world (because yes)
2.Ghost of the navigator
3.2 minutes to midnight
4. Flight of icarus
5. Revelations
6.the trooper
7. Flash of the blade
8. The number of the beast
9.for the greater good of God
10. Stranger in a strange land
11.lord of the flies
12. Alexander the great
13.fear of the dark
14. Iron maiden
Encore
15. Caught somewhere in time
16. The evil that men do
17. Run to the hills or sanctuary

Cause you can always dream... Maybe sign of the cross, but wrathchild four times in a row is more likely

Maybe it's just because it's late and I'm very tired, but after trying to decode this teaser for the umpteenth time something jumped out at me-

The center Eddie looks like the VXI cover Eddie, with FOTD Eddie's ears... all the "classic" album-referencing panels exploded... leading one to believe this middle panel is going to be most representative of the visual theme for this tour.

Trying not to read into it too much, but you just never know DO you...

Plus, the last album they used the "full pointy" logo in red on was NPFTD... and the plane shooting stuff could be a reference to Tailgunner as opposed to Aces High.

I suppose I should just go to sleep and find out in the morning *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back