10. For the Greater Good of God
11. Fear of the Dark
12. Iron Maiden
13. Aces High
14. The Alchemist
15. The Number of the Beast

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Except for alchemist, that's a heart attack for sure

Sorry, I should have specified, they'll be covering Bruce's song "The Alchemist", from Chemical Wedding. Clearly that's what all the religious iconography means.

I had to listen to that song now, it's so fucking great. Probably top 3 of the record.

Considering it was featured in the video, realistically, what are the chances of FTGGOG getting played? It'd fit in perfectly as the "epic" of the set since there's no obvious pick for that, but it does feel a bit surprising considering it's basically been forgotten about after the AMOLAD tour.

By the way, didn't notice it but someone pointed out the font for the date is the same as Legacy of the Beast.

Considering it was featured in the video, realistically, what are the chances of FTGGOG getting played? It'd fit in perfectly as the "epic" of the set since there's no obvious pick for that, but it does feel a bit surprising considering it's basically been forgotten about after the AMOLAD tour.
Who knows... if they're going with a gothic/religious iconography sort of visual theme it'd be a perfect fit! Plus, it features heavily in the LOTB game soundtrack I believe.

If I recall correctly, Bruce has pretty consistently been full of praise for AMOLAD ever since it was released - there doesn't appear to be a good case against its inclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back