Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we had to invest around $800 in new parts for my brother's hot tub so chances of me making an overseas show next year are pretty slim. That's no big deal though. I'm just VERY VERY THANKFUL to have seen them earlier this year.

If you want to do a festival do Greece. Good weather guaranteed, no mud, cold beers, Maiden and Priest. For me Firenze Rocks looks good. Wifey will see Guns and me Maiden. And Florence usually has decent weather in summer.

I can feel it! This is the tour when they will finally play a 25-minute medley of their greatest hits. Then the rest of the show will be devoted to deep cuts.

If you want to do a festival do Greece. Good weather guaranteed, no mud, cold beers, Maiden and Priest. For me Firenze Rocks looks good. Wifey will see Guns and me Maiden. And Florence usually has decent weather in summer.
The problem with a festival in Greece during summer is that it will be excruciatingly hot.

Stop pushing your own country, Aggelos! Next year Maidenfans are coming to Bulgaria, period. :p

LOL. Funny thing is I am probably not going, since I do not live in Athens anymore. But hey, any Maiden concert is gonna be awesome, sun or rain.

A second-hand ticket site is selling tickets for a gig in Bercy, on july the 5th. Those bloodsuckers know their job, so I'm confident we're gonna have an arena gig :dancinggeek:.

IMO, something will be announced Monday, at least 2 or 3 dates, for sure. A lot of big festivals will announce their first names/headliner this Monday like Hellfest or Rockavaria and some of them are already teasing about Iron Maiden's venue. This seems perfectly logical to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back