Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
New header on Maiden page. Word 'premiere' suggest that this will be a full thing, not just a teaser.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2021-07-15 o 09.16.12.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-07-15 o 09.16.12.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 97
Would you like to kill some time by doing our personal top 5/ranking of the new era studio album covers? I'll start :)

1. BNW
2. TFF
3. TBOS
4. AMOLAD
5. DOD

... Hoping IM17's album cover will take the first place!

The Book of Souls
Brave New World
A Matter of Live and Death / The Final Frontier
Dance of Death

AMOLAD and TFF are ok but flawed, Eddie too small on AMOLAD, and I love the colour scheme of TFF but again the Eddie doesn't cut it. All that matters on a Maiden cover is you nail the Eddie.

It will be 2pm here - and I have a huge meeting at work at this exact time that I cant miss. God, it will be a tough one lol

A few years back I bought tickets for an O2 show during our weekly IT projects meeting, but the guys knew me and my obsession so they were kind of supporting... They even cheered when I secured the tickets LOL

I am sure someone has already said this earlier in the thread.

I just heard that today (15/07) is St Swithins day and whether it rains or is sunny on 15th July then the weather for the following 40 days will be the same

wonder if “rain or shine” from Bruce’s video was to do with this being on the 15th July

probably means nothing

I am sure someone has already said this earlier in the thread.

I just heard that today (15/07) is St Swithins day and whether it rains or is sunny on 15th July then the weather for the following 40 days will be the same

wonder if “rain or shine” from Bruce’s video was to do with this being on the 15th July

probably means nothing

It's Rembrandt's date of birth anniversary, too.
He's one of those who painted 'Belshazzar's Feast'.

If they play the whole album.... as crazy as it sounds.. I'm not going to listen to it. Huge spoiler!
Wouldn't mind INFO on the album though (song titles, song length, credits).

edit:
Okay, I did hear The Book of Souls album in the Paris studio, with @Brigantium, presented by Bruce. But that was something else.

If they play the whole album.... as crazy as it sounds.. I'm not going to listen to it. Huge spoiler!

edit:
Okay, I did hear The Book of Souls album in the Paris studio, with @Brigantium, presented by Bruce. But that was something else.
I so wanted to go on that! I bet you and everyone else had an amazing experience.

some horrible minutes ahead, when it hits the time, but we’ve got a 5 minutes of extra waiting- usual kind of thing with this countdowns on the YouTube- give us an extra time to gather and WAIT!

edit:
Oh, one of those fan pre-listening sessions some bands do?

Reactions: Gk1

edit:
How did that go down? Like, did Bruce Bruce stand there for 92mins while the album played? That could be... awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back