Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Some TBOS songs will be put to eternal rest. TOAC, TGU and TRATB will probably never see the stage again IMHO. TBOS and IESF are not likely to be performed again, but still possible. SOL and DOG will probably be performed again. If they go on LOTB tour, I would like to see something like this (Hallowed still excluded for obvious reasons):

Murders In The Rue Morgue
2 Minutes To Midnight
Coming Home
Brave New World
Paschendale
The Trooper
*New Song* or RTTH if there isn't one
Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
22 Accacia Avenue
Stranger In A Strange Land (audience has their faces melted by H's solo)
The Evil That Men Do
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
------------------------------------------
The Number Of The Beast
Death Or Glory
Phantom Of The Opera (with an extra e chord at the end so they can solo over it and Bruce says goodnight)

I think a new closer last two years (Wasted Years) was successful, so I hope they try other songs in it's place like Phantom instead of the usual suspects like RTTH/Running Free/Sanctuary.

I agree with you ! Only SOL and DOG are likely to return in the future sets :rolleyes: You done a very good setlist :cool: and I hope Maiden will play 20 songs set :eek: I think it's time :D and it is my turn, I would like to see something like this:

1.The Wicker Man
2.Prowler
3.Futureal
4.Rainmaker
5.The Trooper
6.Brave New World
7.No Prayer For The Dying ( that's the song I really want to return :rolleyes: and I love it ! )
8.No More Lies
9.Judas Be My Guide
10.For The Greater Good Of God
11.The Evil That Men Do
12.Fear of the Dark
13.Iron Maiden
Encore:
14.The Number Of The Beast
15.Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter
16.Alexander The Great ( that would be magical :rolleyes: )

+ Hallowed Be Thy Name !!! :cool: and more songs form the 90's ! FOTD album is a masterpiece for me :)

If it is a Legacy of the Beast-themed tour, then I think we need to look at the game. The game assures us they will play Powerslave, Fear of the Dark, The Number of the Beast, and something battlefield-y, so likely something from AMOLAD.

If it is a Legacy of the Beast-themed tour, then I think we need to look at the game. The game assures us they will play Powerslave, Fear of the Dark, The Number of the Beast, and something battlefield-y, so likely something from AMOLAD.

I think about the possible LOTB tour as an excuse to tour in the summer and play whatever they want and prepare for world domination with a new album the year after. But out of couriosity, is there an official soundtrack of LOTB?

I can't remember all the songs in the game now, it's been a while since I played. Nomad was one...would they dare?

and promote the game via stage-set and backdrops.

Oooohhh no man ! stage set and backdrops from the game will be very ugly , for me :eek: They did it with GMETID tour and I think it is their worst stage set in their history along with the stage set from the Early Days tour -> for me the better choice was meant to be the stage set from Piece of Mind tour and one big screen , like nowadays so many bands used ( Judas Priest,Kiss,Metallica etc. ) and maybe a couple of trash bins :rolleyes:
The best stage set for me is the one from The Book of Souls tour ! no doubt about it and World Slavery tour is a close second :cool::)
And for the LOTB tour I think if they use for the first time the big screen behind the drums would be very cool !!! :cool:

I think if they use for the first time the big screen behind the drums would be very cool

I was at a Bruce Book Tour stop earlier this week and he (and I would assume the band) are vehemently opposed to using screens. Painted backdrops only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back