Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockavaria announced day two headliners today, and their website says day one bands will be announced Nov. 13- this is all but confirmed to be Maiden.

Legacy of the Beast comic launch keeps getting pushed back, the last date given was Nov 1, but that's looking unlikely.

Calling it now- November 13th is LOTB release and tour announcement day.

Twickenham would be pretty bloody awesome. Practically next to home. As for doing a festival and a London date, I always thought that big festival gigs are supposed to be exclusive for that calendar year. That would rule out a UK festival at the same summer as London or other UK dates.

Yeah, Bruce said they'd played Donington a lot over the years but all good things must come to an end. Kind of glad Twickenham sounds unlikely too. Maybe they'll completely ignore the UK just to piss people off.

As for doing a festival and a London date, I always thought that big festival gigs are supposed to be exclusive for that calendar year. That would rule out a UK festival at the same summer as London or other UK dates.

Download 2013 was followed by two London gigs just a month and a half after the festival date (announced on the day of the Donington gig).

They're exclusive up until the time the band take to the festival stage but, FYI, Live Nation were the promoter for both Download and the extra O2 gigs so they were able to do what the hell they wanted.

Cool. Whichever the case, I would be a happy man if they do a London gig. Otherwise I'll have to combine a Maiden concert with some holidays.

Rockavaria announced day two headliners today, and their website says day one bands will be announced Nov. 13- this is all but confirmed to be Maiden.

Legacy of the Beast comic launch keeps getting pushed back, the last date given was Nov 1, but that's looking unlikely.

Calling it now- November 13th is LOTB release and tour announcement day.
I think the tour will be announced before that! Next friday is my guess.

I still hope Maiden and Judas Priest to play together :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes: but Maiden must be the headliner :rolleyes:

If they are just doing the festivals that’s pretty good evidence for a Give Me Ed styled tour and new album imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back