Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to have a fairly comprehensive list of the current speculation:

This one is the best, because it's written by a fellow IM fanclub member and the one who first noticed Bruce's shirt. She broke the whole thing wide open and none of these other sites are giving her credit.

Poor old Bazwold seems to have fucked up by posting the picture of the framed flyer, tweet gone now and this flimsy explanation posted instead,
delete-jpg.11599

I honestly can't believe some of you here are still convinced we're not getting a Maiden album, but instead a Bruce solo album... Come on, guys.

Yeah, there's still mistery about some details.
But there's definitely the 17th studio album, most probably bible-oriented, coming by our favourite band.
IMXVII on the flyer.
#117 on the FC magazine.

Come on, guys, this is impossible to ignore.
But what if it’s TM XV II — Tattooed Millionaire 15 x 2, 30 years since Tattooed Millionaire, in 2020 when they finished recording the album! And Nebuchadnezzar was in the Chemical Wedding booklet! And so was I! See, definitely a sequel to Chemical Wedding inbound! Totally kidding.

I’m not sure why, but Writing On the Wall really evokes Janick-folksy acoustic Metal ballad to me.

Something to keep in mind is that bands have released new songs at least a year before their new albums came out. Metallica did it with Lords Of Summer and Rush with BU2B and Caravan. And with Maiden still having next year's leg of the LOTB tour, that is entirely possible.

One thing I’m really looking forward to is hearing how Bruce sounds on a studio album again. This is his first post-cancer studio album with the band and he sounded phenomenal on the LotB tour, particularly the 2018 leg of the tour.
Me too, that's definitely the thing I've been waiting. Bruce sounded so awesome on the 2 nights in Helsinki 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back