Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

mtmccox

Ancient Mariner
They could put a unique code on each bottle with the download of the new single.

Or do a socia medial challenge, those are popular with kids these days. "Can you down the bottle of new trooper before the singing starts?"

Whooten

Ancient Mariner
I expect the new album will be released on Friday November 1, in the midst of Day of the Dead. I also anticipate very little "lead time" before the announcement. I know all the leaks of Book of Souls must have annoyed the band/management. This timing can build off the momentum of the tour (which ends in mid-October) whilst arriving in time for the Christmas buying season (something Perun alluded to a page or two back).

Alternately, the album is NOT called Day of the Dead and it is only a song title and said song will be released in late October. I like this idea much less.

Poto

Ancient Mariner
I expect the new album will be released on Friday November 1, in the midst of Day of the Dead. I also anticipate very little "lead time" before the announcement. I know all the leaks of Book of Souls must have annoyed the band/management. This timing can build off the momentum of the tour (which ends in mid-October) whilst arriving in time for the Christmas buying season (something Perun alluded to a page or two back).

Alternately, the album is NOT called Day of the Dead and it is only a song title and said song will be released in late October. I like this idea much less.
Or the beer isn't related to the new album at all, it's just a limited edition Trooper with a different label and the album will be announced later.

Whooten

Ancient Mariner
Or the beer isn't related to the new album at all, it's just a limited edition Trooper with a different label and the album will be announced later.
This is a speculation and rumor thread, not a shed the harsh light of reality on the subject thread.

Donner

Ancient Mariner
I always thought the end of the year was a no-no for new releases. I honestly can't think of many big ones that come out after November for the most part. Although that is obviously not at all scientific in any way, I could be mistaken.

I can't see Maiden just plopping an album out. They'll release info and teasers and allow for the normal 1-2 months lead up for the release. Which is why I'd guess an early Spring 2020 release date.

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
I’d rather have a big Maiden album than an album and an EP a couple years after. A steady stream of music would be nice but not exactly necessary for me. Just give me all the new Maiden you’ve got.

The Dissident

Ancient Mariner
Watching a video from August 3rd's show. Bruce states: "there are no new songs in the set because there is no new album out right now". And that they will be back with new songs