Iron Maiden stage sets over the years

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
Fear Of The Dark/ A Real Live Tour: Cool branch filled scenario inspired in the album cover and a cool inflatable Eddie. A big upgrade from the previous tour regarding visuals. It also featured an abomination of a walking Eddie that the band rightfully ditched after a few appearances. (17/20)

I always thought they should had been more adventurous with the stage design for the FOTD tour. It looked almost like the one for the NPOTR tour but with a little improvements - the ramps over Nicko's drum kit (and of course, the floor artwork was different).

For example, the stage design could have been with a wood decor (resembling the tree from the album cover) instead of the Marshall amps - and a change in the shape of the stage would have been cool (by change in the shape, I mean something like the shape of the VXI tour stage)..... by that way it will look more massive.

The stage design for the RLT was good with the Marshall amps, I guess (they also looked well for the NPOTR tour stage).

Herz666

Invader
For me the best stage setup was the World Slavery Tour, but then again I saw them live in Detroit, MI for that show! It was awesome! And now I'm probably showing my age a bit LOL.

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
Stage sets floors for all tours... Part 1 - the 80's:

Attachments

• im & killers & tbotr.jpg
    im & killers & tbotr.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 8
  • wpt.png
    wpt.png
    299.8 KB · Views: 10
  • wst.png
    wst.png
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • sot.jpg
    sot.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 10
  • stoast.png
    stoast.png
    853.6 KB · Views: 12

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
Stage sets floors for all tours... Part 2 - the 90's:

Attachments

• npotr.png
    npotr.png
    407.6 KB · Views: 9
  • fotd & rlt.png
    fotd & rlt.png
    474.8 KB · Views: 9
  • txf.png
    txf.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 9
  • vxi.png
    vxi.png
    335.2 KB · Views: 16
  • teh.png
    teh.png
    445.9 KB · Views: 17

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
Stage sets floors for all tours... Part 3 - reunion era:

- for TFF tour 2010 leg floor (click here).
- the 3 Eddies on the floor for GMED tour are SIT, Powerslave and POM.

Attachments

• bnw.png
    bnw.png
    934.1 KB · Views: 16
  • gmed.jpg
    gmed.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • dod.jpg
    dod.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 12
  • early days tour.jpg
    early days tour.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • amolad.png
    amolad.png
    478.3 KB · Views: 13
  • sbit.jpg
    sbit.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 14
  • tff 2011.png
    tff 2011.png
    646.7 KB · Views: 15
  • me.png
    me.png
    346.3 KB · Views: 19
  • tbos.png
    tbos.png
    701.8 KB · Views: 19
  • lotb.jpg
    lotb.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Randalf

Ancient Mariner
The reuse of the World Piece Tour stage floor design in EdHuntour is sort of a nice callback to the 80's, but... it doesn't really fit in the slightest, even if that particular stage design wasn't messy enough. :D But yeah, dragging few stage elements from the 80's to that tour was probably part of the concept anyway.

The_7th_one

Ancient Mariner
Ok with Maiden and Def Leppard's stages but I disagree with the rest…Metallica and Justice for all stage set? it was a replica from Maiden stages and 2 years later they copied the Leppard stage. Where's Pink Floyd The Wall and Pulse stages btw?