IRON MAIDEN REFERENDUM 2020: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 5th time!

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
The Legacy
Blood Brothers
The Clansman
The Educated Fool
Como Estais Amigos

Really surprised about this round’s eliminations. When Two Worlds Collide is a fantastic track and much better than the three remaining songs other than Clansman.

It's what I hear when I listen to the songs. Whether it was intended or not is irrelevant to me at this point. This is supposed to be art, after all, and art has always exposed itself to interpretation.
Hypocrisy is a wonderful thing, isn’t it?

Brave New World is my number one choice. Then The Educated Fool, Como Estais Amigos and Ghost Of The Navigator.
Then it gets really complicated... but I think I'll have to go with Out Of The Silent Planet and Lord Of Light to may dismay :( .

Voting for Legacy, BNW, and The Educated Fool

I know you guys aren't attacking me personally, but let me still defend my point of view here: It's what I hear when I listen to the songs. Whether it was intended or not is irrelevant to me at this point. This is supposed to be art, after all, and art has always exposed itself to interpretation. So maybe it works "accidentally", but it works for me, and that's why I think it's good. Yeah, I'm not a musician. I can only guess at what goes into composing a song. I'm just a listener. I never claimed anything else.

Of course, sorry if I came out swinging with my opinion.

Yeah, I'm not a musician. I can only guess at what goes into composing a song. I'm just a listener. I never claimed anything else.

Well, I didn't claim that you claimed to be anything else, which is why I prefaced it. It's just an observation that I thought was noteworthy.

The Educated Fool
Como Estais Amigos

No point voting for anything else, this round is predetermined.

The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
Lord Of Light
The Wicker Man
Blood Brothers
The Educated Fool

Voted to help get the following songs promoted:

From AMOLAD: BTATS, FTGGOG, Legacy
From BNW: Ghost, BNW, OOTSP
From VXI: Futureal, Clansman, Amigos

Back