IRON MAIDEN REFERENDUM 2020: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 5th time!

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
It's a great song, but you have to vote for something. I'm definitely not going for Can I Play With Madness before Moonchild or The Evil That Men Do. Very tough competition here.

Man oh man what a hard set of choices.

Breeg, Light, Dreams, Madness, Prophecy.

Lord Of Light
The Legacy
The Prophecy

Everything else on the list is a 9/10 or higher, so I will abstain on the rest for now.

Lord of Light is indeed a 10/10. But The Legacy is 11/10. I'd rather not vote for either song, but if I have to vote for Lord of Light to save The Legacy, then so be it.

I'm gonna wait until the very last minute before I put in my votes to see if I need to do any strategic voting. :p

Can I Play With Madness is one the most underrated songs on this site.
Is it just the bright chorus? Because the energy is through the roof and there is a hell of a lot going on musically in such a short song. How many “singles” pack in so many tempo shifts?

Agree. A hit single (as Adrian had said, if I recall right). One of the classics for Maiden.

But what is more surprising are the votes for OTGDY - I thought that it will have (at most) 3 votes.... if there is one songs that is perfect to be called a ''hidden gem'', this is OTGDY.

Light, Legacy, Madness, Prophecy.

Toughest poll yet. Not a single song is under 8.5. And that's The Prophecy. Others are 9 or higher.

Last edited:
Breeg and Legacy fighting it out for survival. Lampwick's strategic vote could be decisive here.

Only 3 eliminations this round, so...yeah, either Breeg or Legacy go. But they have nothing to be ashamed of, going out to SSOASS.

In this round, if the results stay the same as now, both Breeg and Legacy survive, Madness and Prophecy are out and SIT joins.

Back