IRON MAIDEN REFERENDUM 2020: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 5th time!

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
From Here to Eternity, Childhood's End, Wasting Love, for reasons previously elabourated (Fear of the Dark is the worst Iron Maiden album).

The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg
Lord Of Light
The Legacy

FOTD is one of my favorite albums (VXI album too). I like to listen it from start to finish.

FTGGOG and Lord of Light

From Here to Eternity, Wasting Love - no chance for promotion.
I want Fear of the Dark and Afraid to Shoot Strangers, but I don't care too much if it's Judas, Be Quick or Be Dead or Childhood's End at third place (I prefer Judas and BQOBD though so I voted for Childhood's End).

Legacy, Be Quick.., From Here to Eternity, Childhood's End. I'd be more than happy to keep the rest of FOTD.

You know what, Fear of the Dark can be a pretty fun album to listen to, even if it has some of their worst songs, especially The Apparition. I think Wasting Love is actually an emotional ballad and Judas Be My Guide is high tempo bliss. Afraid to Shoot Strangers seems universally praised, despite its endless intro.

For the Greater Good of God
The Legacy
Be Quick
From Here to Eternity
Childhood's End

If I understand the rules correctly, Wasting Love is going to survive this round with From Here to Eternity and Childhood's End getting the axe, and then NPFTD will show up.

Back