IRON MAIDEN REFERENDUM 2020: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 5th time!

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
The Legacy
Brave New World
Lord Of The Flies
The Aftermath
Judgement Of Heaven
Blood On The World's Hands
The Edge Of Darkness

Same votes as last round, minus the ones that were eliminated.

Thousand Suns
Lord of Light
Wicker Man
Lord of the Flies
Man on the Edge
Aftermath
Judgement

I voted for:

Breeg, Light, Blood Brothers, Judgement, and BOTWH.

Breeg and Light I'm voting for because I consider them the weakest of AMOLAD left, and I would legitimately have a hard time keeping them over the X Factor songs I haven't yet voted for. Same for Blood Brothers, which is an underwhelming ballad, in my opinion.

Judgement of Heaven and Blood on the World's Hands are two songs that have never felt quite complete to me, maybe hampered by production or something similar, I'm not honestly sure. But they pale compare to the great tracks on The X Factor. There are just too many votes for The Aftermath, which is a song that could use a Bruce touchup, but there are way too many votes for The Edge of Darkness, which is a grand epic that really gets into the depths and cruelty of Apocalypse Now.

With the exception of Blood (which is fine) the remaining X Factor songs are very good.

Man On The Edge
The Aftermath
Blood On The World's Hands
The Edge Of Darkness

Trying to save JOH with the votes for MOTE and TEOD.

FTGGOG
Lord of Light
The Wicker Man
Judgement of Heaven
Edge of Darkness

Look for the Truth got kicked and now The Aftermath is leading. Why even bother, this is like the most predictable album :(.

Legacy, Blood Brothers, Man on the Edge, Judgement of Heaven, Blood on the World's Hands

Hmm, why was Fortunes of War voted out already? That song has a nice riff, cool melodies and atmosphere.

I'm voting for For the Greater Good of God and The Legacy because I want the other three from AMOLAD to get promoted. Blood Brothers because it's easily the weakest song left from BNW, I don't like the song that much to begin with. Dream of Mirrors in particular is much stronger for me. Finally, The Aftermath and Blood on the World's Hands in hopes it will save Judgement of Heaven which I have a soft spot for. I used to listen to Judgement A LOT when I first discovered TXF. It's good to see Sign of the Cross at 0 votes because that is just top tier Maiden.

Back