IRON MAIDEN REFERENDUM 2020: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 5th time!

Are you satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
I really can't fathom what it would've been like to hear Phantom for the first time in 1980. Sure up until that point you had your Pentagrams and UFOs and Deep Purples of the world, but Phantom is like heavy fucking metal you know what I mean?

Infinite Dreams

The other four songs are ''the very best from Maiden''. I'm surprised that ''Infinite Dreams'' made it to the top 10 (SSOASS too).

Why the hate is so strong for Infinite Dreams? It's my alltime top3 song anyways..
Im also pretty surprised to see Powerslave still hanging tough here, it's great song though, how did it perform in the previous polls?

Something must give back for the poor souls for dropping my precious Infinite this round..
So I voted for Powerlave Of The Ancient Mariner.

I'm a little bit surprised that Infinite Dreams has consistently had so much success. It's a really great song, but I never realized it was so universally beloved.
Great song indeed and also in my top 10. Only problem is that Powerslave, Rime and Phantom are still in play.

Back