Iron Maiden pictures

I can't recognize the last guitar from left to right...?

Edit: it's curious that his main black & white Strat was not used.

Black strat was the main guitar. It's first on the rack and was probably used most...

L-R:
-*missing* Black Custom shop replica of his 1964 Strat (main guitar), seen on the picture of Nicko's kit.
-White 1960's Stratocaster reissue from 90's
-Sunburst Sandberg
-Cream Custom shop replica of his 1964 Strat
-White Spirit Stratocaster
-Gibson Chet Atkins solid body acoustic

Going by the photo, only the black strat and the white 1960's reissue were used. Which is not surprising as he uses these two as his main live guitars.

.. sorry ... really sorry

1137889078f1ti.jpg
Well thats a bit of karma, we now all know Lars has a small man sausage. That explains a lot.

View attachment 17615

Wait a minute...

Did Janick cut his hair to Adrian length? Now that's a surprise.
I think it's just draped over his shoulder - it may be longer at the back. More surprising is it seems to be curly again. I don't think he's had curly hair since BNW-era so is this a look he kept only for a short while and subsequently thought better of, or a very recent development that hasn't had much time to be photographed yet?

Does anyone know when these photographs were taken? The Bruce and Nicko pictures are clearly within the last two years (unless they foresaw the whole mask thing and wanted to get ahead of the trend) but the Dave, Janick and Adrian pictures don't really contain much in the way of "dating evidence" at all. Steve seems to be at a wedding, since he's (comparatively) smart and wearing a buttonhole.

I think it's just draped over his shoulder - it may be longer at the back. More surprising is it seems to be curly again. I don't think he's had curly hair since BNW-era so is this a look he kept only for a short while and subsequently thought better of, or a very recent development that hasn't had much time to be photographed yet?

Does anyone know when these photographs were taken? The Bruce and Nicko pictures are clearly within the last two years (unless they foresaw the whole mask thing and wanted to get ahead of the trend) but the Dave, Janick and Adrian pictures don't really contain much in the way of "dating evidence" at all. Steve seems to be at a wedding, since he's (comparatively) smart and wearing a buttonhole.
Adrian's photo is from this year's vacation (from Nathalie's Instagram).

Steve’s picture was taken at his son George’s wedding (back in August, I believe).

1635368956364.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't see we've had this one yet (at least not recently):
RS.jpg
Rod Smallwood's wedding.

What I find amusing about this is that Bruce's top had seems to have a dent in the crown: I can just imagine - "what do you mean I look like a monkey in a suit?" *wallop*
:lol:

Back