Iron Maiden Picture Game

His name is Erik ten Hag (the file name gives you that but even if it didn't you could find it out very quickly using Google Lens ;)). Incidentally a quick Google search reveals that this guy's nickname is "the new sheriff" which could have taken us on a different tangent entirely :D

In the Gaston Leroux novel "The Phantom of the Opera" and the subsequent musical the Phantom character's real name is Erik.
Exactly

Kept you waiting, huh?

I find this surprisingly tough, if I haven't got an idea for something then I usually end up forcing one and the answer seems way too obvious. This came to me earlier, still think it's quite easy, but let's see.

jurassic-park-t-rex_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqnpbzfRl4Pn1I30RzGY3z-E1CYIlRt8B9ll3mBU5fLDs.jpg

All incorrect. The connection is to the song's title rather than a line in the lyrics, though said title does appear in the lyrics...

There's a killer behind him, he's running to the hills but if he doesn't make it he'll die with his boots on :lol:

Seriously though, if we're only chasing titles then "Be Quick Or Be Dead" seems like the most likely possibility here.

Back