Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

EDIT: post deleted, I was off for a few days, and seems my post would have just reignited something that was better left over with

https://hardforce.com/actu/40925/lacuna-coil-comalies-xx-chronique (about their cover of "The Number Of The Beast")

Sharon still hates Bruce.

“Because the thing is about Bruce Dickinson, he’s hugely successful. He’s got a great fan base, a great fan base that have been loyal. The band are great guys. All the band are great. And they do great. You know, they’re a great band, you can’t take it away, and neither would I take that away from them. But the thing about Bruce is, he is unknown to the public. Bruce Dickinson could walk into anywhere and nobody would know who the fuck he is. Do you know what I’m saying?

“He’s a faceless singer to the general public. People aren’t scrambling to get him for an interview. And the thing is, he’s not interesting. But the thing is, Ozzy is original and Bruce isn’t and that’s what eats Bruce away.”

So, Sharon says that Being a great musician = Fame.

Explains a lot about her. If someone asked me, if I had a choice, which one would I take, I would take Bruce's option in a heartbeat. To fill up stadiums, being probably the best frontman since the late Freddie Mercury and still being able to go to a local pub and buy groceries without security guards sounds like a dream.

Sharon is going to pimp out poor old Ozzy until the day he dies.

Last edited:
Bruce might be a fucking asshole, but so is Sharon.
This is the correct take. Two assholes, one is brimming with talent and is the frontman of one of the biggest heavy metal bands of all time. The other is a wife who has turned her husband's health and career into a circus for her own personal gain. I'll take the asshole who doesn't exploit someone every time they run their mouth.

I mean Bruce definitely was a dick on that tour. I don't condone a lot of his actions or words. But when you fuck with someone on stage like Sharon did, you're not saying "fuck you" to the band. You're saying "fuck you" to your audience. People that came to see a gig with two great classic heavy metal bands.

Back