Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

I was wondering when Bruce would touch upon this subject. Good, 'cos, I agree, too, it was man made and, if you look on the net, the prime minister or whatever he is/was, from Spain, made a public speech, by March/2020, saying the corona virus was created in such lab, its patent was number blah blah and he was took off the event and minutes later, he came back, to say, against his will, the pandemic was on and it wasn't man made.

I saw these masks, on the supermaket, saying 'kills 99% of coronavirus' and I felt like a clown. Obviously, something was thrown in the air; I saw plenty of strips in the sky and heard loads of aircraft noises in the sky, on high noon, during all the pandemic period and it was, obviously chemtrails, like it's been done since the 40's. Plus, several people I know reported, to me, about being in hospital, what happened, what they went through and saw, and, it wasn't really a nature's thing as it was determined.
Do you have a single source for anything you're saying? Might help some people agree with you.
Believing in checkfacts or politicfacts makes you really smart. I envy you.
Mocking people with tons of resources to back up their argument while providing no evidence that furthers your own point makes you worse. Looking forward to seeing some of your proof from the "primer minister or whatever" of Spain.

I was wondering when Bruce would touch upon this subject. Good, 'cos, I agree, too, it was man made and, if you look on the net, the prime minister or whatever he is/was, from Spain, made a public speech, by March/2020, saying the corona virus was created in such lab, its patent was number blah blah and he was took off the event and minutes later, he came back, to say, against his will, the pandemic was on and it wasn't man made.

I saw these masks, on the supermaket, saying 'kills 99% of coronavirus' and I felt like a clown. Obviously, something was thrown in the air; I saw plenty of strips in the sky and heard loads of aircraft noises in the sky, on high noon, during all the pandemic period and it was, obviously chemtrails, like it's been done since the 40's. Plus, several people I know reported, to me, about being in hospital, what happened, what they went through and saw, and, it wasn't really a nature's thing as it was determined.

What I'm really critical, on Bruce, is he voted for brexshit and speech about one family, before blood brothers. That bothers me.

‘Obviously chemtrails’…I love it when one conspiracy theory collides with another. This is all just airport thriller level bullshit

Believing in checkfacts or politicfacts makes you really smart. I envy you.

Politifact has referenced several sources. You don't even know who said the thing your claiming was said and then retracted. "the prime minister or whatever he is/was"

You have provided zero references and zero evidence.

And frankly, this is the Iron Maiden forum, not the conspiracy bullshit forum.
Maybe you and TRATB can start a thread in the off topic section where you can call everyone that doesn't agree with you a globalist/sheeple and congratulate yourselves on believing whatever youtube clip/Facebook meme/Alex Jones video says.

I should've saved the pages, the articles 'cos, I still, didn't find 'em on the internet. I'll keep going after them.

But, I'll tell one of many cases I heard about; this one was close to us: My wife's grandma died of pneumonia, on a housecare, examined, atested and signed by the doctor which was attending, at that period and called her grand daughter, - who lived with her - to tell the news and she asked about the cause of death; when her grand daughter went there, knowing about all, already, to see the body and make all the paperwork for its liberation, the doctor attending was another one and, when she read the cause of death, it said coronavirus, signed by this other guy.

Long story short: they altered her obituary for which purpose? I don't know why she didn't sue the housecare and they just didn't give no explanation to why that happened. People who worked in several hospitals, said the hospital directors were being paid thousands of reais (currency, here), to intern as many people as possible as a coronavirus patients, but, these people couldn't go public 'cos they were threatened.

I got loads more reports, as I said, from people who were in hospitals and they got out of there sensing and feeling they were used for some pupose. Just remembered another one: a woman told me she fell on the street and went to an emergency room, just a stone thrown from where she fell and getting there, she told the nurse she bruised her knees and hands (she had the bandages on) and she gave her id and the nurse started filling the form, and someone called this nurse for some reason and she was told to wait a moment, and, she looked up the form and the nurse wrote the cause for the attendance was coronavirus; she told me she just picked her id and flew away from there 'cos she had nothing with flu, cough, etcetra. The same day she told me her story, she said her neighbour, an urban hermit, as she described him, who didn't put his face out on the streets for decades, died in his yard and a relative of his, told that one of the ambulance medics, wrote coronavirus as the cause of his death.

A woman was lunching with her kids and just fell ill and had a stroke and died. The ambulance came up and all of the paramedics were in biohazard costumes and started saying it was the protocol and they wrote down on her obituary form, that her cause of death was... guess what?! Yeah, corona virus. This is what her kids told, not any conspiracy clown.

There's nothing in the world that will make me change my views on what was inflicted upon mankind, in this p(l)andemic. I have no reason to make this up and I've no idea what alex jones says (I don't like this guy). I'm based on real events, not conspiracy bullshit.

Last edited:
Bruce is obviously wrong and is an out of touch grandpa but does it really matter? He's also made statements in the past that contradict what he's said recently. He clearly isn't an anti-vaxxer. These are some fairly off-hand comments and we're probably giving them too much thought.

Bruce is obviously wrong
Why is he wrong?

I’m not saying he’s right either but when people disagree with someone else’s opinion or point of view the blanket comment is always “well your wrong”.

It’s no surprise a lot of Maiden fans disagree with Bruce. I would hazard a guess that over 90% of Maiden fans are working class ordinary folk and Bruce is a private school educated millionaire.

Maiden may have come from from a working class background but Bruce didn’t and the rest of the band have been a long way from working class for over 3 decades now yet the vast majority of their fans haven’t changed with them. I’m not saying they should change just pointing out that the average maiden fan is not a millionaire and wasn’t privately educated.

If Bruce was a politician he’d be the poster boy for the Tory party where as most Maiden fans I guess would be labour supporters.

Why is he wrong?

I’m not saying he’s right either but when people disagree with someone else’s opinion or point of view the blanket comment is always “well your wrong”.

It’s no surprise a lot of Maiden fans disagree with Bruce. I would hazard a guess that over 90% of Maiden fans are working class ordinary folk and Bruce is a private school educated millionaire.

Maiden may have come from from a working class background but Bruce didn’t and the rest of the band have been a long way from working class for over 3 decades now yet the vast majority of their fans haven’t changed with them. I’m not saying they should change just pointing out that the average maiden fan is not a millionaire and wasn’t privately educated.

If Bruce was a politician he’d be the poster boy for the Tory party where as most Maiden fans I guess would be labour supporters.
Because his recent comments on covid are borderline conspiracy bullshit. Doesn't take an educated millionaire to see that.

Because his recent comments on covid are borderline conspiracy bullshit. Doesn't take an educated millionaire to see that.
But that’s just an opinion. You call his comments bullshit because you don’t share his opinion but you have no 100% cast iron guaranteed facts to proves Bruce is wrong.

The video that someone posted earlier saying “watch Bruce go full on covid rant”, he does nothing of the sort and merely mentions he thinks it was invented. Hardly enough for everyone on this thread to go full on anti Bruce and call him names and say he’s talking shit.

Maybe he’s ranted in more detail elsewhere which I haven’t seen.

you have no 100% cast iron guaranteed facts to proves Bruce is wrong.
But that's not how critical thinking works -- you don't just believe anything someone says as long as you can't absolutely disprove it (though many people in today's world didn't get the memo on this). When people promote dubious ideas, they need to be aggressively challenged, and the burden of proof is on the person making the assertion in the first place.

And if you disagree, then I posit that you're an organic simulacrum of Xenu created by Xenu himself, and you're only pushing this point of view to drive up membership in Scientology. And I'm a six-dimensional alien being who projects a three-dimensional human image into this limited reality to blend in and push our radical extraterrestrial agenda. Prove me wrong.

I’m going to say a couple things here.
  1. This thread is for Iron Maiden news/links/interviews/etc etc. If you want to debate politics or COVID measures, we have several politics threads and a coronavirus thread all in the General Discussion area. Although I will warn you in advance that mindless conspiracy theories about vaccines/‘plandemic’ aren’t welcome here. Take your crazy BS back to facebook.
  2. This entire discussion is based on offhand remarks Bruce Dickinson made on stage to (mostly) American audiences. You guys are dissecting a lot of off the cuff statements without a lot of substance. If you have some interview excerpts where Bruce goes into detail on his covid stances, that might be relevant for discussion, but right now there’s a whole lot of talk about a whole lot of nothing (btw this also goes to rumors about other members of the band being anti-vax or whatever else, these are all unfounded claims). As far as I know, the most we’ve gotten from anyone in the band directly is that interview where Bruce spoke enthusiastically about getting vaccinated.

I’m going to say a couple things here.
  1. This thread is for Iron Maiden news/links/interviews/etc etc. If you want to debate politics or COVID measures, we have several politics threads and a coronavirus thread all in the General Discussion area. Although I will warn you in advance that mindless conspiracy theories about vaccines/‘plandemic’ aren’t welcome here. Take your crazy BS back to facebook.
  2. This entire discussion is based on offhand remarks Bruce Dickinson made on stage to (mostly) American audiences. You guys are dissecting a lot of off the cuff statements without a lot of substance. If you have some interview excerpts where Bruce goes into detail on his covid stances, that might be relevant for discussion, but right now there’s a whole lot of talk about a whole lot of nothing (btw this also goes to rumors about other members of the band being anti-vax or whatever else, these are all unfounded claims). As far as I know, the most we’ve gotten from anyone in the band directly is that interview where Bruce spoke enthusiastically about getting vaccinated.
2nd point is exactly what I wanted to add. When Bruce got it last summer, he said that if he wasn't vaccinated it could've been much worse for him.

So, he isn't denying it and he is not an anti-vaxxer. I think he just says a lot of dumb things in the heat of the moment on stage. Imagine the backlash if he did the Britney rant in 2022...

Back