Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

New Satellite664 episode. They discuss the origins of Iron Maiden's debut album cover art and the most famous lamp post in the Maiden world. Author Stjepan Juras of Maiden Croatia joins for this episode to talk about the lamp post initiative of preserve it and how he sent emails to counselors and railroad company to put a plaque in the wall. Interesting.

At the beginning the guy who manage the podcast (Sorry I don't know his name) talk about how he is dissapointed with the band turning in a cabaret act for the next Legacy of the beast leg. Welcome to the club mate.

New Satellite664 episode. They discuss the origins of Iron Maiden's debut album cover art and the most famous lamp post in the Maiden world. Author Stjepan Juras of Maiden Croatia joins for this episode to talk about the lamp post initiative of preserve it and how he sent emails to counselors and railroad company to put a plaque in the wall. Interesting.

At the beginning the guy who manage the podcast (Sorry I don't know his name) talk about how he is dissapointed with the band turning in a cabaret act for the next Legacy of the beast leg. Welcome to the club mate.

Usually I like this guy podcast but this one's got to be the most boring ever! I couldn't even listen to it in full. He does have a point about the Legacy Tour getting boring though... Oh and the thing with the lamppost, I mean I know for a fact that the band themselves are/were behind the actual stuff and trying to get it, preserve it or even have it put again... The idea of the plaque... as boring as the Legacy stuff getting extended...

Possibly, but I have a feeling it will be as bad as his book, which was so bad I could barely finish the first chapter.

A fictional movie could be very funny though, Danny Dyer could play him.

What are you talking about? His book was hilarious!

What are you talking about? His book was hilarious!

Ah it was clearly a work of fiction, it could have easily been written by this bloke
1620116548268.jpeg

"yeah so we played this gig, and on the way to the gig I had a rumble with the old bill but they backed off when they seen I was carrying an uzi. Steve was pissed off that I was too punk rock with me uzi but the birds love it!"

Author Stjepan Juras of Maiden Croatia joins for this episode

- organized a scam HM festival in Zadar in 2005 IIRC, "sold" all the tickets, only the low-ranking bands came, big names just saw through this immediately, mid-rank names such as Therion or Rage came but got scammed. Therion made official news about this on their page

- used to get in events using false press passes, wrote a book of how to cheat your way into the show, was charged by the state for faking tax refunds, sexually assaulted a girl

- he gifted Steve Harris a fake Slaven Bilic jersey with a faked signature

- organized CroIMFC visit to Milano show, chraged about 200e per head, did not buy any tickets. At venue, Maiden security took pity at them and let them in. Another story is they took pity at him as he was about to get seriously beaten at the gates so they let everyone in to avoid cops and hospital.

- he's in debt everywhere

- he promised to us (me) that he will bring Maiden to play football against us. And that we'll play against other countries' fan clubs, sort of a tournament. We started to warm up, as we were playing warm up games, RTL television came, Juras gave an interview, we gathered for a few "team" photos. After TV went away, so did Juras. We wrapped up the "warm up" game and went home after a while. That was one day before the 2008 show in Split, I'm not sure Maiden were even here, IIRC they came right on that day in the morning, without Bruce who came late in the evening, the show was delayed due to him. What a fucking liar, Juras.

I don't think he should be referenced at all. I'm not saying cancel him due to his past deeds, but he never created any added value, he's a leech only. I've never ever found out anything new about Maiden from him, nor has he ever opened any true opportunities in this regard. He did organize a trip to visit Clive in his final days, that was pretty nice, until you realize this guy is making his bread that way, he profited on the trip, as he doesn't have any sort of income apart from his "music endeavors". For instance our Luisma is a lawyer if I gathered correctly, it is pretty logical to say that Maiden books aren't his main source of income. Juras is a theologian, he isn't working for Church or inside education. You cannot believe anything he says or writes down because his only mission is to make easy money.

Yep, I think he hasn't good reputation between Maiden fans. I think he had problems with Rod and Dick Bell (maybe the story of the fake passes that he printed or something like that) He seems that he's not an honest man.

I think Zare just gave us a pretty big amount of reasons to think that he's "not an honest man".

"lifeboat"

legend-lake-fish-picnic.jpg

Back