Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

I never saw a show from the tour, but just from the Live Chapter vids, the instrumental section in TRATB was incredible, better than the studio version in that regard.

But this list is coming from Ultimate Classic Rock, who didn’t even include Hallowed or Rime in their original Maiden Top 10 list, so what can one expect?

The live version of TRATB makes me like the song even more. That instrumental section is beyond amazing live.

About UCR, yeah, to not include ROTAM and HBTN in a top 10 Maiden list is pathetic.

"... “The Red and the Black” just noses ahead for its classic-era feel."

Ah, it was written by a Play-Classics fan. Everything is clear now.
He simply liked ut better than the others. Paschendale and Brighter Than A Thousand Sund picked shows it's not a typical play-classics fan

Chris Jericho pick his fantasy Maiden setlist (for 2019): https://www.loudersound.com/features/we-got-chris-jericho-to-pick-his-fantasy-iron-maiden-setlist
In the link also has his comments for every song and why he chose it.

I must say it's a pretty good setlist with the exception of the song #2 .....
1.Caught Somewhere In Time
2.Invaders
3.Infinite Dreams
4.Die With Your Boots On
5.Sign Of The Cross
6.Killers
7.The Number Of The Beast
8.These Colours Don't Run
9.Prowler
10.The Book Of Souls
11.Powerslave
12.Fear Of The Dark
13.Fates Warning
14.The Trooper
Encore:
15.Aces High
16.Brave New World
17.Hallowed Be Thy Name

Even if it's a fantasy setlist, if you don't end the gig with Iron Maiden you don't get it.
I would say I’d love to see that abomination banned from all future set lists, but that would belong in the blasphemy thread, I guess...

I ain't no mod, but personally a one week ban would be a fitting punishment, buddy. Unless @Jer forgives that very poor and insulting comparison, buddy

Chris Jericho pick his fantasy Maiden setlist (for 2019): https://www.loudersound.com/features/we-got-chris-jericho-to-pick-his-fantasy-iron-maiden-setlist
In the link also has his comments for every song and why he chose it.

I must say it's a pretty good setlist with the exception of the song #2 .....
1.Caught Somewhere In Time
2.Invaders
3.Infinite Dreams
4.Die With Your Boots On
5.Sign Of The Cross
6.Killers
7.The Number Of The Beast
8.These Colours Don't Run
9.Prowler
10.The Book Of Souls
11.Powerslave
12.Fear Of The Dark
13.Fates Warning
14.The Trooper
Encore:
15.Aces High
16.Brave New World
17.Hallowed Be Thy Name
This is actually a pretty solid setlist. Not what I’d construct, but it’s pretty cool.

Back