Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

The Iron Maiden Netflix Documentary is fake news. Wolfgang Rott (he is head of Iron Maiden's local promotion agency, CMM) has confirmed that and also clarified it with the Maiden management.
Kevin Shirley fell for it? Hmm.

Fans in other forums/groups belive that this news was most likely AI generated and uploaded to the internet.
Among other things because there were several very similar reports about a documentary in March 2025 just with the names of other bands.
These fans believe there might be an Iron Maiden documentary, but maybe at the end of 2026.

Has he since revealed who from Maiden's management he saw in Wacken and what “his source” told him about Maiden's performance there next year?

Well, there is a gap in the tour plan, strange, strange and they are in Germany, that would also explain this weird planning, so not so fast, maybe he does have “a source”.
(not meant seriously :D)

This day is really sad for me... A living legend has gone becoming a celestial legend now... How sad news to read... Another huge one that I never had the chance to meet in my life... :( Rest in Peace, Paul, and thank you for all that you've done for heavy metal and with Iron Maiden. :goodbye:

Back