Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

I'd love any and all interviews/reviews/articles/clippings/etc from the 1993-1999 period of the band. I was only 13 when Bruce left the band, and internet was barely the resource it is now, so I'd love to go back and try to connect the dots and such in those "dark days" of Maiden.

--I put dark days in quotes because to me, Maiden has never once written a bad album. And all four 90s albums have some amazing songs on them.

I'd love any and all interviews/reviews/articles/clippings/etc from the 1993-1999 period of the band. I was only 13 when Bruce left the band, and internet was barely the resource it is now, so I'd love to go back and try to connect the dots and such in those "dark days" of Maiden.

--I put dark days in quotes because to me, Maiden has never once written a bad album. And all four 90s albums have some amazing songs on them.
I have one column about Maiden that was written in a czech magazine from 1993 called Bravo in which the journalist talked about the last show with Bruce. But, I don't have it where I'm leaving now, I'll try to scan it and post it later this year. ;)

I have one column about Maiden that was written in a czech magazine from 1993 called Bravo in which the journalist talked about the last show with Bruce. But, I don't have it where I'm leaving now, I'll try to scan it and post it later this year. ;)
Is it in English? Either way, I’d love that! Thank you!

Back