Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

If besides Steve also Bruce should not feel like doing interviews for the next album, no problem. An AI will handle the task.

"Talking about the album Senjistu, ChatGPT told us, in the style of Bruce Dickinson,
“Senjutsu is the latest masterpiece from Iron Maiden, a culmination of our four decades of experience and experimentation. With its intricate musicianship, soaring melodies, and epic storytelling, Senjutsu represents the very best of what Heavy Metal can be. From the pounding rhythms of Stratego to the haunting beauty of The Writing on the Wall, this album takes listeners on a journey that’s as emotional as it is thrilling. We poured our hearts and souls into this record, and we’re thrilled to share it with our fans. Senjutsu is not just an album, it’s a work of art. Up the Irons!”

https://www.metaltalk.net/iron-maiden-a-chat-with-chatgpt-in-the-style-of-steve-harris.php

If besides Steve also Bruce should not feel like doing interviews for the next album, no problem. An AI will handle the task.

"Talking about the album Senjistu, ChatGPT told us, in the style of Bruce Dickinson,
“Senjutsu is the latest masterpiece from Iron Maiden, a culmination of our four decades of experience and experimentation. With its intricate musicianship, soaring melodies, and epic storytelling, Senjutsu represents the very best of what Heavy Metal can be. From the pounding rhythms of Stratego to the haunting beauty of The Writing on the Wall, this album takes listeners on a journey that’s as emotional as it is thrilling. We poured our hearts and souls into this record, and we’re thrilled to share it with our fans. Senjutsu is not just an album, it’s a work of art. Up the Irons!”

https://www.metaltalk.net/iron-maiden-a-chat-with-chatgpt-in-the-style-of-steve-harris.php
That's literally one of the easiest jobs for AI.

No, sorry, I can't see Janick's dance from there
No, seriously talking, I guess it's cool for the recorder and the watchers but it's not for me.

Last edited:
Back