Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

Most likely not playable, he would just improvise something different.

However, that would require them to play The Man Who Would Be King, which would be awful.
Most likely, yeah. The song is not that bad though - the drumming after the intro, Dave's solo and the amazing outro would be great live, actually the whole song sounds like a good live song and it would definitely be better live than the studio version. Btw, I think the intro & outro are perfect for the song and the meldoy in the outro has a big SSOASS vibe.
TFF is not the only album (so far) the songs for which were never played live on a tour other than the one on its support - TBOS ablum too. But it's the most overlooked Reunion album, too bad they didn't play more songs from it live (only 5). The same can be said about the 90's albums.

Not sure how I feel about that kind of rehashes of classic artworks in general, but as far as recent event shirts go, that's actually one of the better ones and I like the idea! Senjutsu Eddie fits rather well to the street level setting of the early days.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks for sharing. :)
Not sure how I feel about that kind of rehashes of classic artworks in general, but as far as recent event shirts go, that's actually one of the better ones and I like the idea! Senjutsu Eddie fits rather well to the street level setting of the early days.

Thanks for sharing! :)
No problem thanks to you!!
I still have some problems with the technology...because I love it but the tech doesn't love me!!!:facepalm::rolleyes: enjoy!!

Back