Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

I believe it was around 1993. I got to listen to Powerslave and Seventh son when they got released but I was too young to appreciate the music.

The first album I got to hear extensively was NPFTD and Killers around that time.

It makes sense. FotD was released already, it was a given. So less prone to criticism, no broken expectations, etc.

It makes sense. FotD was released already, it was a given. So less prone to criticism, no broken expectations, etc.
Well, I thought this is the reason for my pathogenicity too, But I do not think so. I did not even know that FOTD was released at the time. I was into death/thrash. Liked it from the first listen!

And the most extraordinary is that this UFO has been filmed over Maiden some days before Maiden begins its 3rd leg of the LOTB world tour and some days after Dickinson has almost finished his new album, 17 years after 'Tyranny Of Souls' on which there are songs "Abduction" and "Kill Devil Hill"... That can't be a coïncidence !!! :oops: Are Maiden members new messiahs who will come to save us through their LOTB tour ??? :D

OK OK, I need some doctor now... :lol:

Last edited:
And the most extraordinary is that this UFO has been filmed over Maiden some days before Maiden begins its 3rd leg of the LOTB world tour and some days after Dickinson has almost finished his new album, 17 years after 'Tyranny Of Souls' on which there are songs "Adbuction" and "Kill Devil Hill"... That can't be a coïncidence !!! :oops: Are Maiden members new messiahs who will come to save us through their LOTB tour ??? :D
17 years after Tyranny of Souls…I think Roy Z had 17 new songs…Maiden usually play 17 songs in their setlist… 17 is the number of the Maiden studio albums…The journalist wrote the article on 17th just before published today. 7 + 1 = 8 (it's where they'll fit Wrathchild in the setlist :lol: )

They've lost the inflatable Icarus and now is free promoting the US Tour for them.

Back