Iron Maiden News, Links, and Interviews

"The only time I’ve actually listened to the albums (Virtual XI and The X Factor) was when Steve said, 'We need to go and record one of these songs.' I thought, ‘Oh, how does it go then? I'd better go and have a listen to it.”

What does Bruce mean by recording "one of these songs?" Are there Bruce Dickinson recordings of songs from the Blaze era?

"The only time I’ve actually listened to the albums (Virtual XI and The X Factor) was when Steve said, 'We need to go and record one of these songs.' I thought, ‘Oh, how does it go then? I'd better go and have a listen to it.”

What does Bruce mean by recording "one of these songs?" Are there Bruce Dickinson recordings of songs from the Blaze era?
I wonder if that just means that they knew that there would be live albums that would include Blaze stuff like Futureal or Clansman.

Probably means that they pre recorded the live b sides in a studio before the tour and just added crowd noise for the release. Can't remember the releases but Futureal and Man on the Edge 'live' with Bruce Bruce were b sides, I think.

Back