Iron Maiden - Huge Bootleg Collection UPDATED

Just out of curiosity, how do people manage to get these soundboard recordings? I'd expect you can't just rock up to the FOH engineer and ask to plug in your portable recorder to the desk.

Just out of curiosity, how do people manage to get these soundboard recordings? I'd expect you can't just rock up to the FOH engineer and ask to plug in your portable recorder to the desk.
Think a lot of them or radio and tv broadcasts. Interestingly i believe Led Zep roadies did exactly what you described without the bands knowledge hence there so many zep soundboard boots.

Hi everybody! I am desperately searching fo the Rome 24 07 2016 Live audio... It was the very first concert i attended to. Does anybody have the audio cd?? Thanks..

Go listen to 1980 06 6 Manchester : Clive is starting a drum solo in the middle of Sanctuary. Maybe a technical difficulty and they had to carry on from somewhere? Or something they tried on purpose at one point?. Can anyone make out what Paul says after the song, does he explain the issue? Thanks for the bootlegs Op. Some of them are fake that i hoped would be genuine. Maiden has got to have tons of soundboard quality bootlegs stashed somewhere in the vaults. Especially the early days stuff interest me, like the whole show of the Marquee gig which was on the early days DVD. Would pay money to hear that. Maiden should be like Metallica in this regard and put the early days stuff out to public. Metallica even puts tons of free of charge of stuff out from the early days and later.

Go listen to 1980 06 6 Manchester : Clive is starting a drum solo in the middle of Sanctuary. Maybe a technical difficulty and they had to carry on from somewhere? Or something they tried on purpose at one point?. Can anyone make out what Paul says after the song, does he explain the issue? Thanks for the bootlegs Op. Some of them are fake that i hoped would be genuine. Maiden has got to have tons of soundboard quality bootlegs stashed somewhere in the vaults. Especially the early days stuff interest me, like the whole show of the Marquee gig which was on the early days DVD. Would pay money to hear that. Maiden should be like Metallica in this regard and put the early days stuff out to public. Metallica even puts tons of free of charge of stuff out from the early days and later.
I have a huge metallica bootleg/concert collection. Download soulseek and make a username.
Go to users and add this name BorisMan2
You will be able to download all my stuff :D

Just curious...I absolutely love IronCarnage's massive file dump on Maiden boots--can anyone point me to a similar one for Bruce's solo career?

Btw guys, I'm currently in the progress of updating this collection.
It's about to get EVEN BIGGER.
Thank you so much man. Ive got a big collection but your helping me fill in the blanks. Now to try and listen to them all! I tend to grade them all but use simple equalisers to make them sound better so not sure they are a true grading of the original source

Thank you so much man. Ive got a big collection but your helping me fill in the blanks. Now to try and listen to them all! I tend to grade them all but use simple equalisers to make them sound better so not sure they are a true grading of the original source
np.
btw, do you have anything I don't have?

Do you mean 1980.06.26? If so, what happened was that people were throwing stuff on stage. During 'Wrathchild' someone even hit Harris so he had some mean words after the song. Haven't listened to the bootleg yet, but if after Paul said something it probably has to do with the amount of rubbish people were throwing. Will check my notes to see.

Back