Iron Maiden Covers

This is a really BAD cover of Wasted Years IMHO. Or what do you think of it? This is a guy from my city. And he thinks he is a super rockstar, but he is definitely far from that and I think this version is so bad it should be considered a crime...

Not that bad, yeah he has a strong accent but it´s an honest version. His voice would suit Staind and Seether songs too.

This is a really BAD cover of Wasted Years IMHO. Or what do you think of it? This is a guy from my city. And he thinks he is a super rockstar, but he is definitely far from that and I think this version is so bad it should be considered a crime...

I didn't think this was bad at all. Obviously he has a distinct accent but he stays in within his comfortable vocal range and it's a little bit of a different take than most acoustic versions of this song. Nice little harmony as well. Not getting the hate.

Is the singer that Rafael dude who did a bunch of "What if Bruce Dickinson sang [...]" over the COVID-19 period?
Yes, it's him. The former drummer and Adrian Smith of Children of the Beast quit the band and assembled the best Iron Maiden cover musicians in the country, resulting in The Beast Experience. The three guitarists have unbelievable guitar tones, and some solos are nearly copy-and-paste to the originals by Maiden.

Back