Iced Earth

Just for the record, I agree! He should be in there for life.

However, I also like Iced Earth and wanna see them live with Barlow, so I'm being biased here :p
Derp, I missed the most important detail in the story. Schaffer’s out on bail now, but he will still serve a meaningful prison term:

Prosecutors and Schaffer's attorneys agreed to recommend that he get between 3.5 and 4.5 years in prison, based on how fruitful his cooperation is with the government.

That seems acceptable to me in Bear Spray Boy’s case.

Sorry, @Night Prowler, but you may have to wait a while: Schaffer will surrender his passport and any other international travel documents”

Out of pure curiosity, do ye know what kind of sentences the plebs are gettin? Also, do you think he will actually do the time? Or even half of it?

A friend told me part of the deal includes going into witness protection... Anyone heard anything about that? Either way IE is dead.

I wonder how long it’ll take people to re-identify him after he enters witness protection...?

If he shaves, wears sandals, cargo shorts and a polo and starts shopping at whole foods while driving a hybrid no one would suspect a thing.

Good on Mr. Piece of Shit for owning up, I guess, even though I’m sure it’s just to reduce his sentence through cooperation. Still probably looking at 3-4 years in prison.

I haven't looked at this thread in months, it shows how quickly the news cycle moves on, I had forgotten that the new posts in here could potentially be hilarious.

I haven't looked at this thread in months, it shows how quickly the news cycle moves on, I had forgotten that the new posts in here could potentially be hilarious.
Speaking of hilarious, remember when Jon stated in the Horror Show album interview he ran out of time when recording Phantom Opera Ghost and he really wanted to go back and redo it or do a sequel? Unbeknownst to him Muslim terrorist overheard him and said, "Fuck that puto!" and hijacked planes and crashed them into the world trade center and the pentagon causing him to have an existential crisis and record an epic about the civil war where he doesn't mention slavery ONCE and then he decided it would be a good idea to overthrow the government. Except he got caught, sold out, snitched on his buddies and is going into hiding.... good times.

Oh god, Metalsucks is even worse at satire than at commentary. The article reminded me of that one comedian we all saw at one point who tells jokes before a large audience and nobody laughs. I felt really bad when reading this, sorry @Yax.

Just lower the bar. It's a great way to learn to appreciate something half assed- I do it in regards to some Maiden material. :D

Back