Iced Earth

I read that these guys are big friends of Jon Schaffer. He says it's a pity that Allen and Poulsen haven't met each other yet, but he'd love to do that song live one day, although it'll be difficult because everyone has their own things going on. Hansi lives a few hours from the studio.

Now I wonder if there will be more vocals on the album, or will it be less Stu. Probably the latter.

It's incredibly promising musically, sounds like a newer version of a song that could have fit on Burnt Offerings. The vocals during the verses, however, are incredibly unmelodic and off-putting.

Boring. Too bad, IE used to be one of my favorite bands. Don't think this album will rival Dystopia. Not by a long shot.

That took its time to leak!

I preordered the album from Amazon the other day. It included a free mp3 download of the album so I won't have to rip it with the desktop then transfer it with a memory stick.

With Dream Theater just a few weeks before, I think I'll be skipping this tour. Which is kind of a bummer because I wanted to see Sabaton and a few friends are going.

Have a great time though! They were pretty awesome when I saw them on the Dystopia Tour.

The album is up on Spotify now... well not quite the WHOLE album. For some reason, the track "Highwayman" is greyed out, and isn't available, but the rest of the album is available! :\

Back