How bad is the wait for you for The Book Of Souls

How bad is the wait for you?

• Total voters
After 5 years, a few more days won't be a problem. I pre-ordered the album and now all that's left to do is wait until it's on my doorstep. I'm listening to SOL not more than a couple of times per day. I don't know what I will do if it leaks. If it is of decent sound quality, I probably won't resist.

I went to the CD store to check if they got the album early... it happened with other bands and I was nearby anyway. They didn't have it :(

Hey, I said "it happened with other bands". I got one album like 2 weeks before release and any leaks. I'm counting on Serbian stores being incompetent :p

Reactions: Gk1
Hey, I said "it happened with other bands". I got one album like 2 weeks before release and any leaks. I'm counting on Serbian stores being incompetent :p

I'm wondering how that works in Serbia, because here in the U.S. we are fined upwards of thousands of dollars for breaking the street date on a CD or DVD.

No idea, doubt they got fined, 'cause I don't think they'd have that much money and they are still working. And also because we have no piracy laws or any laws that could endanger them...

I went a 3. The cool thing about new Maiden on the horizon is that I'll drag all the old stuff out again and listen to it nonstop until the new disc finally arrives. That tends to tide me over somewhat!

I'm wondering how that works in Serbia, because here in the U.S. we are fined upwards of thousands of dollars for breaking the street date on a CD or DVD.
A store near me has been doing this for years (since at least TFF) and apparently they haven't been fined because they haven't stopped doing this.

Back