Hints collection thread for 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Kevin lives in Australia now, and Maiden haven't done Australia for years.

Plus, if he is occupied with a project when they tour, he could miss out.
Plus Kevin just lost his 42 years old cousin few weeks ago because she had a cancer. So, he's really busy with a lot of things except Iron Maiden.

That's why the band should hire another producer on its next albums and tours. But, please, not Tony Newton and Ade Emsley.

Somewhere in Time turns 36 on September 29
If this guy knows something, he probably wanted to hint the SIT album again, but usually album anniversaries are celebrated at 25/30/40/50 years, right?
Yeah. Kevin lives in Australia now, and Maiden haven't done Australia for years.

Plus, if he is occupied with a project when they tour, he could miss out.
He will have a chance to see the new songs next year (in Australia) during the album tour. ;)

If this guy knows something, he probably wanted to hint the SIT album again, but usually album anniversaries are celebrated at 25/30/40/50 years, right?

He will have a chance to see the new songs next year (in Australia) during the album tour. ;)
Yeah but covid happened so everything got pushed a bit

It's curious if they will spoil something about their plans for next year with the new album tour poster (a SIT reference maybe), I think they will but we can't be sure because the 2018 tour poster of LOTB had SIT Eddie on it (and ''Heaven Can Wait'' in the hints), but they didn't play a song from the album.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not certain.

I doubt they will do more shows than this year. Europe is pretty much confirmed. If they do USA and SA too, there is practically no room for Australia/Oceania.

Plus it seems that Bruce has given up on flying and would be banned anyway next year since he will be 65, so EF1 is out of equation I guess.

It's curious if they will spoil something about their plans for next year with the new album tour poster (a SIT reference maybe), but we can't be sure because the 2018 tour poster of LOTB had SIT & SSOASS Eddies on it, but neither of those albums had a song in the setlist.
The evil that men do

Well, I'm not certain.

I doubt they will do more shows than this year. Europe is pretty much confirmed. If they do USA and SA too, there is practically no room for Australia/Oceania.

Plus it seems that Bruce has given up on flying and would be banned anyway next year since he will be 65, so EF1 is out of equation I guess.
They have to play in Japan with the Senjutsu tour and I think they will want to come back to Australia/Oceania for at least a few shows since the ones for LOTB were cancelled. Plus the USA tour won't be so extensive, I think. Europe (and SA) will be I guess.

And they won't need EF1... they can afford private jets.

It's curious if they will spoil something about their plans for next year with the new album tour poster (a SIT reference maybe), I think they will but we can't be sure because the 2018 tour poster of LOTB had SIT Eddie on it (and ''Heaven Can Wait'' in the hints), but they didn't play a song from the album.
What's totally bizarre is I literally had a dream last night that the band suddenly went "You thought we didn't have any shows from the 86 tour? Well, guess what?" and the next live album will actually be a show from the tour. Video format'd be a plus, but I'll take an officially released audio show.

I think there'll be no 23 tour hints until Aces High ends in Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back