Here we go again...Iron Maiden sued over the rights of 6 songs

With the exception of Phantom I wouldn't really want to claim these songs as my work. 'Biggest hits'? Nah.

Well thank god it’s all songs I can deal with.

Hallowed Pt. 2 is stupid. Should’ve been brought up in the first case.

When I listened to Rainbow’s Gold for the first time, those lines immediately jumped out at me. I don’t think that’s as stupid as you obviously do, but having it in a different lawsuit is.

When I listened to Rainbow’s Gold for the first time, those lines immediately jumped out at me. I don’t think that’s as stupid as you obviously do, but having it in a different lawsuit is.
Well, then Bowie's estate can sue Slesser for the first line. If McKay thinks that one similar line, that's not even the same is enough for a lawsuit, he really is an attention seeker.

Robert Plant can sue David Coverdale's arse for using the word baby in songs by that logic. It's stupid.

Or maybe Jones/Gramm suing Harris because:

Please tell me now what love is
I wanna know what love is

I know there may be some who would like to see IM dropped from the set, but not like this IMO.

Last edited:
The really interesting part is this one - from the link provided by @GhostofCain

"3. Phantom Of The Opera: This song was based on the novel by Gaston Le Roux. The music was written by Mr Harris."

because Terry Wapram, Tony Moore, and, perhaps, Barry Purkis, have contributed to the music as well.

Perhaps the greedy bastard does not want to share any of the money he might get...

Back