Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Hell On Earth

Because Sabaton is always singing about war. And because when adding the numbers 7734, it leads to "21" which is the release year of 'Senjutsu'. So, the wars, as described by Sabaton, are always some hell, the song to guess is certainly "Hell On Earth".

Last edited:
Hell On Earth

Because Sabaton is always singing about war. And because when adding the numbers 7734, it leads to "21" which is the release year of 'Senjutsu'. So, the wars, asdescribed by Sabaton, are always some hell, the song to guess is certainly "Hell On Earth".

I certainly like the direction, but this is not quite the song I'm looking for :)

Some time has passed since the first clue, so I'll get on with the second one.

Clue #2:

Previous Clues:
Clue #1: Sabaton - 7734

Incorrect guesses: The Duellists, Hell On Earth

Time for Clue #3:

Previous Clues:
Clue #2: MSG - Never Ending Nightmare

Incorrect guesses: The Duellists, Infinite Dreams, Look For The Truth, The Edge Of Darkness, Hell On Earth

Last edited:
It's less about the dreams themselves and more about what's in them.

Clue #4:

Mezmerize-LP.jpg

Previous Clues:
Clue #3: Blind Guardian - Weird Dreams

Incorrect guesses: Still Life, The Duellists, Infinite Dreams, Look For The Truth, The Edge Of Darkness, Dream Of Mirrors, Hell On Earth

Last edited:
Still Life
Murders in the Rue Morgue

Neither, I'm sorry.

Bonus hint: The songs that have been mentioned so far as incorrect guesses are from a variety of albums. No songs from the album with the song we're looking for have been mentioned yet.

Previous Clues:
Clue #3: Blind Guardian - Weird Dreams
Clue #4: System Of A Down - Mezmerize

Incorrect guesses: Murders In The Rue Morgue, Still Life, The Duellists, Infinite Dreams, Look For The Truth, The Edge Of Darkness, Dream Of Mirrors, Hell On Earth

Ok, so the song must be on either
Iron Maiden
The Number of the Beast
Somewhere in Time
No Prayer For The Dying
Fear of the Dark
Virtual XI
Dance of Death
A Matter of Life and Death
The Final Frontier
The Book of Souls

... either that, or you're a particularly vicious person and we're looking for a non-album song! :D
Bonus hint: The songs that have been mentioned so far as incorrect guesses are from a variety of albums. No songs from the album with the song we're looking for have been mentioned yet.

Incorrect guesses: Murders In The Rue Morgue, Still Life, The Duellists, Infinite Dreams, Look For The Truth, The Edge Of Darkness, Dream Of Mirrors, Hell On Earth

Last edited:
Ok, so the song must be on either
Iron Maiden
The Number of the Beast
Somewhere in Time
No Prayer For The Dying
Fear of the Dark
Virtual XI
Dance of Death
A Matter of Life and Death
The Final Frontier
The Book of Souls

... either that, or you're a particularly vicious person and we're looking for a non-album song! :D

It is an album track, so your comment is correct. The first part, that is :D

Back