Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Since I might be less available once the week-end is over, here are the next two clues.

Clue #1: NTSYTSYN
Clue #2: "Good morning, Frances! [croaks]!"
Clue #3:
shutterstock44776357jpg.jpeg

Clue #4:
Clue #5: Helloween-s

Incorrect guesses: Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)/ Brave New World/ Stranger in a Strange Land/ Aces High/ Massacre/ That Girl/ Die With Your Boots On/ Wildest Dreams

Last edited:
Clue #3:

Clue #4:
Clue #6: Niiiiiii<-i->iiiiiiiile Rodgers

Incorrect guesses: Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)/ Brave New World/ Stranger in a Strange Land/ Aces High/ Massacre/ That Girl/ Die With Your Boots On/ Wildest Dreams/ El Dorado/ Charlotte The Harlot/ Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter

Last edited:
Clue #3:

Clue #4:
Clue #7: Alien voters

Incorrect guesses: Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)/ Brave New World/ Stranger in a Strange Land/ Aces High/ Massacre/ That Girl/ Die With Your Boots On/ Wildest Dreams/ El Dorado/ Charlotte The Harlot/ Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter/ Black Bart Blues/ Starblind/ Age of Innocence/

So, something off of Piece Of Mind?
Um, Revelations?
Congratulations! :)

Clue #3:

Clue #4:
< Clues 1, 3 and 4 were in relation to Bruce's introductory speech on Live After Death:
1675975774378.png
Source: http://ironmaidencommentary.com/?url=album05b_lad/lyrics05b_lad&link=albums&lang=fra

Clue #1: Nice to see you, to see you [is] nice
Clue #3: "it's about opening a pair of curtains"
Clue #4: "...or about washing your car"

< G.K Chesterton (the author of the first verse borrowed in "Revelations")'s last words to his wife before dying, according to the Wikipedia page.

< on Better Than Raw, Helloween has got a song called "Revelation" without the final -s.

< "the "I" of the Nile are opening you see" :facepalm::D

Clue #7: Alien voters
< an anagram of "Revelations"

Your turn, @Vaenyr ! :)

Back