Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

My explanation of the clues :

Clue #1 : A Blaze (Bayley) in the picture, full of hope and freed from his role in the band as a singer 3 years after this picture has been taken is refering to the verse "Ablaze with Hope and Free".

View attachment 23537

Clue #2 : Babe, the little pig that was the main character in the eponymous movie, refers to the verse "Just a babe in a black abyss".

View attachment 23539

Clue #3 : El Dorado describes the city of gold, refers to the verse "The walls of gold entomb us".

View attachment 23540

Clue #4 : This great song by Shaman (the last track of the excellent 'Ritual' album) refers to the verse "Take away our pride".

Clue #5 : This very good album by the singer of Stratovarius refers to the verse "And I watched, and I waited for the Dawn".

View attachment 23543

Incorrect guesses : Como Estais Amigos /// The Great Unknown /// Virus /// Genghis Khan /// Lord Of The Flies /// Fortunes Of War /// Different World /// The Number Of The Beast /// Holy Smoke /// The Unbeliever /// Lost In a Lost World /// The Clansman ///

Clue #1 :

Clue #2 :

Incorrect guesses : The Red And The Black /// Burning Ambition /// From Here To Eternity /// Prodigal Son ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

Clue #2 :

Clue #3 :

Incorrect guesses : The Red And The Black /// Burning Ambition /// From Here To Eternity /// Prodigal Son /// The Angel And The Gambler /// Twilight Zone ///

Last edited:
Back