Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1 :

Clue #2 :

Clue #3 :

Clue #4 :

49143-3197989470.jpg

Incorrect guesses :
The Red And The Black /// Burning Ambition /// From Here To Eternity /// Prodigal Son /// The Angel And The Gambler /// Twilight Zone /// Gates Of Tomorrow ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

Clue #2 :

Clue #3 :

Clue #4 :

View attachment 23563

Clue #5 :

4082832182.jpg

Incorrect guesses : The Red And The Black /// Burning Ambition /// From Here To Eternity /// Prodigal Son /// The Angel And The Gambler /// Twilight Zone /// Gates Of Tomorrow /// For The Greater Good Of God /// The Evil That Men Do ///

Last edited:
Well, "a wolf in sheep's clothing" is a direct quote from FTGGOG, so I'm not sure what could be more obvious than that. Though there is one other Maiden song that uses the same phrase...
So, you can post another guess now, as I've posted the 6th clue just before... ;)

THE EXPLANATION OF CLUES :

Clue #1 : Because of the verse "You try to hide your deepest sins". And because the cover artwork of SIT takes place in a city where the sin is everywhere. As the AC/DC song, "sin city".

Clue #2 : Because of the verse "Can I tempt you come with me".

Clue #3 : Not only the song is about time in an album talking about time, but also the word "time" is used twice in the pre-chorus, so it's like "time after time". The pre-chorus is "Time is always on my side, Time is always on my side".

Clue #4 : Because of the verse "Time is always on my side", like the title of the movie about Jimi Hendrix.

View attachment 23563

Clue #5 : Because of the verse "Like a wolf in sheep's clothing".

View attachment 23567

Clue #6 : It's obvious and about the grafiti on the SIT cover artwork that indicates that the song to guess is one of the SIT tracks.

"Eddie lives..."

Incorrect guesses : The Red And The Black /// Burning Ambition /// From Here To Eternity /// Prodigal Son /// The Angel And The Gambler /// Twilight Zone /// Gates Of Tomorrow /// For The Greater Good Of God /// The Evil That Men Do /// The Great Unknown ///

Back