Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Planetary defenders of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, taking over the gods of the old age of hard rock and cranking things forward in the name of good music, to return years later and pay their dues upon the sacred altar.
Clue #2: He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!
Clue #3: The kinda guy who put Trump in office, actually.
Clue #4: This is where a good knowledge of "The Apparition" lyrics will come in handy.
Clue #5: Candy bars.
Clue #6: No brave new world, no brave new world...
Clue #7: @Ariana .

Wrong Guesses: I Can’t See My Feelings / Prowler / Losfer Words (Big ‘Orra) / Flight of Icarus / Phantom of the Opera / Judas Be My Guide / The Fallen Angel / Iron Maiden / Mother Russia / Can I Play With Madness / The Prisoner / Holy Smoke / Children of the Damned / Satellite 15... The Final Frontier / El Dorado / Sheriff of Huddersfield / The Wicker Man / The Clansman / Judas Be My Guide

Clue #1: Planetary defenders of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, taking over the gods of the old age of hard rock and cranking things forward in the name of good music, to return years later and pay their dues upon the sacred altar.
Clue #4: This is where a good knowledge of "The Apparition" lyrics will come in handy.
giphy.gif

Clue #8: Ho ho ho no, I said steamed hams!

Wrong Guesses: I Can’t See My Feelings / Prowler / Losfer Words (Big ‘Orra) / Flight of Icarus / Phantom of the Opera / Judas Be My Guide / The Fallen Angel / Iron Maiden / Mother Russia / Can I Play With Madness / The Prisoner / Holy Smoke / Children of the Damned / Satellite 15... The Final Frontier / El Dorado / Sheriff of Huddersfield / The Wicker Man / The Clansman / Judas Be My Guide / Stranger In a Strange Land / Paschendale / Look for the Truth / The Unbeliever / Prowler / Powerslave

Clue #8: Ho ho ho no, I said steamed hams!
Clue #9: Gather up your horses.
Clue #10: One of the recent posts of mine in the funny / random / weird pictures thread will point ya to the right direction.

Wrong Guesses: I Can’t See My Feelings / Prowler / Losfer Words (Big ‘Orra) / Flight of Icarus / Phantom of the Opera / Judas Be My Guide / The Fallen Angel / Iron Maiden / Mother Russia / Can I Play With Madness / The Prisoner / Holy Smoke / Children of the Damned / Satellite 15... The Final Frontier / El Dorado / Sheriff of Huddersfield / The Wicker Man / The Clansman / Judas Be My Guide / Stranger In a Strange Land / Paschendale / Look for the Truth / The Unbeliever / Prowler / Powerslave / No More Lies / The Age of Innocence / Alexander the Great / Sanctuary / Man on the Edge / Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter / Journeyman

Two clues because I forgot to update.

Back