Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue#1: a well known videogame.
Clue#2: of Marlon Brando, horses and Hollywood rich dudes.
Clue#3: all you got to do is what the Memphis legend said.
Clue#4: here's all you need: sit and think you're the one.
Clue#5: https://forum.maidenfans.com/attachments/2-jpg.8322/
Clue#6:
Clue#7: Monty Python and kilts
Clue#8: don't let he who slays fool you for he who follows
Clue#9: the most metal song ever by Joe Jackson.

Blood Brothers, The Assassin, The Mercenary, Invaders, Futureal, The Red and the Black, 2 Minutes To Midnight, The Edge Of Darkness, The Evil That Men Do, Charlotte the Harlot, The Legacy, Tailgunner, Wildest Dreams, The Man Who Would Be King, Childhood's End, Lord Of The Flies, Flight Of Icarus, Twhilight Zone, Virus, Another Life, Shadows of the Valley, The Aftermath, 22 Acacia Avenue, The Clansman, Don't Look To the Eyes of a Stranger, The Wicker Man, Heaven Can Wait, Flash of the Blade, Powerslave, Different World,The Duellists

Clue#10: DMC DeLorean

If you don't get it with this one... :p

Caught Somewhere In Time
You guessed it quicker: congrats.

Clue#1: Devil May Cry ( "devil may care").
Clue#2: Reference to The Godfather movie. Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) grants one of his protegees that he'll get him a role in a movie he was denied by a big shot Hollywood producer by making him "an offer he can't refuse". He does so by putting the decapitated head of his favorite horse on his bed while he was sleeping.
Clue#3: Elvis Presley's song "Let Youself Go".
Clue#4: SIT goes for Somewhere In Time and the one is the 1st song .
Clue#5: "Caught Now In Two Minds"
Clue#6: "Would You Go or would you be scared?"
Clue#7: Reference to the well known Monthy Pyton sketch "No Time Tolouse" ("and time to lose")
Clue#8: "a wolf in sheep's clothing"
Clue#9: well known cover by Anthrax of Joe Jackson's "Got The Time"
Clue#10: model used as a time machine in Back To The Future

Clue #1: Planetary defenders of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, taking over the gods of the old age of hard rock and cranking things forward in the name of good music, to return years later and pay their dues upon the sacred altar.

Clue #1: Planetary defenders of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, taking over the gods of the old age of hard rock and cranking things forward in the name of good music, to return years later and pay their dues upon the sacred altar.
Clue #2: He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!

Wrong Guesses: I Can’t See My Feelings / Prowler / Losfer Words (Big ‘Orra)

Clue #2: He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy!
Clue #3: The kinda guy who put Trump in office, actually.

Wrong Guesses: I Can’t See My Feelings / Prowler / Losfer Words (Big ‘Orra) / Flight of Icarus / Phantom of the Opera / Judas Be My Guide / The Fallen Angel

*Eeeh!* Sorry Hans, wrong guess. Would you like to go for Double Jeopardy where the scores can really change?

Back