Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

clue #1: Get on fire and take the third house on that detour that is not temporary.
clue #2: Smells like burning tires.

Wrong guesses: Can I Play With Madness?, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Stranger in a Strange Land, Charlotte the Harlot, From Here to Eternity, Run To The Hills

clue #3: This one starts like a Sisters Of Mercy hit.

clue #1: Get on fire and take the third house on that detour that is not temporary.

Wrong guesses: Can I Play With Madness?, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Stranger in a Strange Land, Charlotte the Harlot, From Here to Eternity, Run To The Hills, Fear Of The Dark, Phantom of the Opera, Mother Russia

clue #4: Of singing, cops, discs and strings.

clue #4: Of singing, cops, discs and strings.

Wrong guesses: Can I Play With Madness?, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Stranger in a Strange Land, Charlotte the Harlot, From Here to Eternity, Run To The Hills, Fear Of The Dark, Phantom of the Opera, Mother Russia, Kill Me Ce Soir, Running Free, Black Bart Blues

clue #5:
4300335_01.jpg

clue #1: Reference to Reroute To Remain album by In Flames and its 3rd song: Drifter.
clue #2: Reference to the drifting freestyle driving maneuver.
clue #3: The first words of the song are "Walk Away", a 1985 SOM hit.
clue #4: When this song was played live during early concerts, there was a sing along part borrowed from The Police where the crowd would go "Yo Yo"
clue #5: Ice cream named Ioiô.

Back