Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Clue #1: Oh My Darling
Clue #2: "They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out - like a leper"
Clue #3: Lulu
Clue #4:
12070963_316859495104403_837791580_n.jpg

Clue #5: Maiden on ice

Incorrect guesses: When the River Runs Deep/ Revelations/ Chains of Misery/ Wasting Love/ Fear of the Dark/ Nodding Donkey Blues/ Still Life/ Charlotte the Harlot/ From Here to Eternity/ The Edge of Darkness/ Remember Tomorrow/The Trooper/ Flight of Icarus/ Out of the Shadows/ Dance of Death

Last edited:
Clue #1: Oh My Darling
Clue #2: "They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out - like a leper"
Clue #3: Lulu
Clue #4:

Clue #5: Maiden on ice
Clue #6: between 13 and 15 February 1945

Incorrect guesses: When the River Runs Deep/ Revelations/ Chains of Misery/ Wasting Love/ Fear of the Dark/ Nodding Donkey Blues/ Still Life/ Charlotte the Harlot/ From Here to Eternity/ The Edge of Darkness/ Remember Tomorrow/The Trooper/ Flight of Icarus/ Out of the Shadows/ Dance of Death/ (Walking on Glass)/ Only the Good Die Young/ Stranger in a Strange Land/ Lord of Light

Tailgunner
Yep!

Clue #1: Oh My Darling > the initials of this phrase spell OMD (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark) who released the hit "Enola Gay" (// "the Enola Gay was my last try")
Clue #2: "They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out - like a leper" > Batman's cruel plight: being called upon -using a searchlight- and then rejected, according to the needs of Gotham City's inhabitants ("In the black above by the cruel searchlight")
Clue #3: Lulu < however high-profile Lou Reed and Metallica are or were, this record turned out to be "just one big bomb".
Clue #4:
// "
Tail end Charlie in the boiling sky"
Clue #5: Maiden on ice > the live version from A Real Live One was recorded at "Patinoire (ice rink, in English) de Malley" in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Clue #6: between 13 and 15 February 1945 > when the attack on Dresden ("the Glow of Dresden") happened.

clue #1: Get on fire and take the third house on that detour that is not temporary.

Wrong guesses: Can I Play With Madness?, Be Quick Or Be Dead, Stranger in a Strange Land,

clue#2: Smells like burning tires.

Back