Clue #3:
View attachment 35050
Clue #4:
View attachment 35051
Clue #5:
Its-ironic-Palpatine-Star-Wars-Meme.gif

Clue #6:
View attachment 35091
Clue #7: in the lyrics, the character more or less hints at the allegory of the cave (Plato).

Clue #8: the song we are looking for has got only one songwriter.
Clue #9: "And the Seer of Visions can now rest in peace"

Incorrect guesses: Flight of Icarus/ Aces High/ To Tame A Land/ Stranger in a Strange Land/ Brighter Than A Thousand Suns/ The Final Frontier/ Starblind/ The Writing On The Wall/ Isle of Avalon

The Clairvoyant
And the winner is @The_7th_one ! :)

Clue #1:
View attachment 35034
< André Matos covered Iron Maiden songs (including "Aces High" and "Hallowed Be Thy Name") with the Italian band The Clairvoyants.

Clue #2: Richard Gray, my ass!
< This is the artist who made the sleeve cover of Queen's album The Miracle... denounced by Derek Riggs as a rip-off of his work for the IM single.
1710953940923.jpeg1710953972332.jpeg

Clue #3:
View attachment 35050
< Helsinki's Ice Hall, where the live version of "The Clairvoyant" was recorded (A Real Live One)

Clue #4:
View attachment 35051
< "The Maker!" says C3PO after he recognizes Anakin after a long time without seeing each other (Star Wars, ep. II)// "When it's time to meet the maker"

Clue #5:
Its-ironic-Palpatine-Star-Wars-Meme.gif

< the verse
"Just by looking through your eyes
He could see the future penetrating right in through your mind
See the truth and see your lies
But for all his power couldn't foresee his own demise"
is reminiscent of the story of Darth Plagueis as told by Palpatine. (Star Wars, ep III)

Clue #6:
View attachment 35091
< Springfield's (or Shelbyville's?) lemon tree (The Simpsons, "Lemon of Troy", season 6, episode 24) // Fool's Garden "Lemon Tree" includes the lyrics "I wonder how, I wonder why" while the Maiden song goes "I wonder why, I wonder how".

Clue #7: in the lyrics, the character more or less hints at the allegory of the cave (Plato).
< "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls?"

Clue #8: the song we are looking for has got only one songwriter. < a song by Steve Harris.

Clue #9: "And the Seer of Visions can now rest in peace"
< as well as this character from Helloween's "Keeper of the Seven Keys", the Clairvoyant has got the power of extralucid vision.

Your turn! :)

Last edited:
Clue #6:
View attachment 35091
< Spingfield's (or Shelbyville's?) lemon tree (The Simpsons, "Lemon of Troy", season 6, episode 24) // Fool's Garden "Lemon Tree" includes the lyrics "I wonder how, I wonder why" while the Maiden song goes "I wonder why, I wonder how".
I've known The Clairvoyant for my entire life, but only heard Lemon Tree by Fool's Garden in my early twenties (and it became one of the regular tunes we'd sing at parties after choir practice) so whenever the chorus of that song comes it messes me up. I always want to sing it in the Maiden order lol

Back