Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

I'll make this one easy because I have to leave for a few days.

Clue #1: "I don't want my freedom. There's no reason for living. With a broken heart"
Clue #2:
1711483868607.jpeg

Incorrect guesses: Hallowed Be Thy Name/ Judgement of Heaven

Last edited:
Tears of a Clown ?
Here it is!

Clue #1: "I don't want my freedom. There's no reason for living. With a broken heart"
< the beginning of Queen's "It's a Hard Life", inspired by the opera Pagliacci, the sad clown.

Clue #2:
View attachment 35288
< "All looks well on the outside
Underneath the solemn truth"

Clue #3: 1951-2014
< the dates of Robin Williams, who inspired the song.

Clue #4:

1711490234379.jpeg

< Smokey Robinson, who sang the hit "The Tears of a Clown".

Your turn, @The_7th_one and see you all in a few days! :)

Here it is!

< the beginning of Queen's "It's a Hard Life", inspired by the opera Pagliacci, the sad clown.

Clue #2:
View attachment 35288
< "All looks well on the outside
Underneath the solemn truth"

Clue #3: 1951-2014
< the dates of Robin Williams, who inspired the song.

Clue #4:

1711490234379.jpeg

< Smokey Robinson, who sang the hit "The Tears of a Clown".

Your turn, @The_7th_one and see you all in a few days! :)
Thank you!

Enjoy!!! @Black Bart

No sorry

You're back to play :)
Yes indeed: my son was supposed to be operated at 1 pm today in Paris (a 7-hour drive)... and it was canceled at the last minute (postponed because not enough hospital beds available to host him... but still something that has to be taken care of sometime soon). When I say "at the last minute", I mean the appointment was at 1 pm, and they phoned at 10:30 when I was one hour from the hospital - 6 hours away from home! :mad:

One has got to have a lot of humour to bear it and this game is indeed one of my silver linings! ;)

Yes indeed: my son was supposed to be operated at 1 pm today in Paris (a 7-hour drive)... and it was canceled at the last minute (postponed because not enough hospital beds available to host him... but still something that has to be taken care of sometime soon). When I say "at the last minute", I mean the appointment was at 1 pm, and they phoned at 10:30 when I was one hour from the hospital - 6 hours away from home! :mad:

One has got to have a lot of humour to bear it and this game is indeed one of my silver linings! ;)
Hope all will be fine and my best wishes
Something works wrong in that hospital, you've got the operating rooms but there's no beds :/

Here is something to get a laugh :

Unknown.jpeg

Back