View attachment 34343
Clue #2: "Up here in space, I'm looking down on you"
Clue #3: Iron Maiden
Clue #4:
View attachment 34376

Clue #5: DR DR DR DR DR DR DR DR MG
Clue #6:

1708630923883.jpeg

Incorrect guesses: I Can't See My Feelings/ Satellite 15...The Final Frontier/Space Station N°5/ Starblind/ Iron Maiden/ When The River Runs Deep/ The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg/ Chains of Misery/ Murders in the Rue Morgue

Last edited:
Clue #1:
View attachment 34343
Clue #4:
View attachment 34376

Clue #6:
View attachment 34378
Clue #7:
1708638851462.jpeg
Clue #8: the song we're looking for was released the same year as a Canadian-American TV show whose title and theme are quite similar.

Incorrect guesses: I Can't See My Feelings/ Satellite 15...The Final Frontier/Space Station N°5/ Starblind/ Iron Maiden/ When The River Runs Deep/ The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg/ Chains of Misery/ Murders in the Rue Morgue/ Sanctuary/ Powerslave/ Burning Ambition/ The Writing on the Wall

Last edited:
Clue #1:
View attachment 34343
Clue #4:
View attachment 34376

Clue #6:
View attachment 34378
Clue #7:
View attachment 34382
Clue #8: the song we're looking for was released the same year as a Canadian-American TV show whose title and theme are quite similar.

Clue #9: the song we're looking for is much more popular than those of the same album that appear among the incorrect guesses.

Clue #10: a matter of glasses and font

Incorrect guesses: I Can't See My Feelings/ Satellite 15...The Final Frontier/Space Station N°5/ Starblind/ Iron Maiden/ When The River Runs Deep/ The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg/ Chains of Misery/ Murders in the Rue Morgue/ Sanctuary/ Powerslave/ Burning Ambition/ The Writing on the Wall/ The Apparition/ The Angel and the Gambler/ Weekend Warrior

Last edited:
Back