Guess The Iron Maiden Song!

Sun and Steel
Nope.

Clue #1: No sympathy for fools
Clue #2: Hammer into anvil
Clue #3: No one can ever know, if you never saw them grow

Incorrect guesses: No Prayer For The Dying, Children Of The Damned, Starblind, El Dorado, The Prisoner, Flash Of The Blade, Sun And Steel

The Alchemist
Nope.

Clue #4: Minister my promises

Incorrect guesses: No Prayer For The Dying, Children Of The Damned, Starblind, El Dorado, The Prisoner, Flash Of The Blade, Sun And Steel, Back In The Village, Ghost Of The Navigator, The Alchemist

Hmm...these four clues should definitely be enough to solve the riddle once you figure out how to interpret them. At least a couple of previous answers were on the right path.

Instead of adding new clues, I have a hint or two I can provide while people continue to be stumped.

Hint #1: These clues are only a starting point. You have to follow the clues to find the true path to the answer.

Incorrect guesses: No Prayer For The Dying, Children Of The Damned, Starblind, El Dorado, The Prisoner, Flash Of The Blade, Sun And Steel, Back In The Village, Ghost Of The Navigator, The Alchemist

Revelations?
Nope.

Hint #1: These clues are only a starting point. You have to follow the clues to find the true path to the answer.
Hint #2: These clues are all lyrics from Bruce Dickinson solo tracks.

Incorrect guesses: No Prayer For The Dying, Children Of The Damned, Starblind, El Dorado, The Prisoner, Flash Of The Blade, Sun And Steel, Back In The Village, Ghost Of The Navigator, The Alchemist, The Educated Fool, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns, Revelations

Back